• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Cocaine/taken intravenously) First time: Tony The Tiger GRRRREAT!

captainballs

Bluelighter
As many here can probably attest, once a person opens the needle gate it is hard to close. I fist used the needle with heroin, and afterwards I was doing constant research on whether anything else in the stash could be IV'd. I didn't find much, but I did find blow.

The girl I get is pretty mid-grade. A couple of lines will get you buzzing for about 45 minutes. 6 lines will get you really, really high for about the same amount of time. It's definitely stepped on, but what isn't?

So I scored a 20 (about 6 nice lines) and put off the temptation to snort it all at once because I had new points at home. For my first shot, I put the equivalent of about a line into the spoon. I put 50 cc's of water into the spoon and watched in amazement as the blow completely dissolved immediately. I gave it a stir for good measure, but this has to be the most water-soluble thing I have ever seen. I didn't heat it.The solution was completely clear.

I stuck the cotton in and pulled myself a shot and in the vein it went. Maybe it's just my imagination, but the effects seemed to kick in faster than a shot of heroin. I was first hit with this awesome taste in the back of my throat and nose. Then I noticed that I started feeling really calm and cool but my heart was beating fast. I was in a happy mood immediately but not all speedy. A thin layer of sweat, strangely comfortable, started to cover me so I took off my shirt.

After about a minute, I was really enjoying myself but not out of control fucked up at all. I did start small, after all. It was just a relaxing high I can compare to a mellow roll.

I waited 10 minutes, smoked a cigarette and talked to the neighbor outside. I noticed that was a lot more confident than I would have been if I had snorted the coke. Shooting it was a lot cleaner, a lot less speedy.

After 20 minutes, I decided I wanted to test the limits so I made a drawer with enough for two shots out of the rest of the bag (basically each of the two new shots were double the quantity of the first shot). I filled up another point with exactly half of this new batch and did it immediately. I felt the taste again and my body heat went up, but the AC felt great on my skin. Once again I felt calm and free as if I had taken MDMA. My jaws started to clench at this point but I kept it under control. I put on some rap music and it just sounded really, really good. The only other time I enjoyed listening to music while on coke was when I accidentally ran into some 90% pure shit, but that only happened once in my life and I doubt it will happen again.

I waited another 20 minutes and i shot the rest of it. I felt really calm and relaxed for about an hour and there was no come down. My heart was racing the whole time, but I never felt paranoid. As far as side effects and speediness go, I would take this over the ecstasy that is out there any time.

Interesting that you say you would take this over the E pills out there at the moment. How would you say it compares with quality MDMA? While I have never taken Cocaine IV I have had some beautiful euhporia from snorted powder. Good report :)

yea; also interesting that you compare Iv coke to E...The only comparison I can make is having snorted both--where both were really pure product. the euphoria from each was great, albeit very different feeling.

I have noticed as well the euphoria of IV coke. It's much nicer in my mind than snorting, the worst part however for me was the falling out from too large a dose. I've been on the girl for years, but only IV'd it for the first time a few months ago. No paranoia, no jitters, more euphoric state, less speedy, but it's got a huge downfall, one shot leads to wanting more. The tracks from IV coke are terrible, especially when you start shaking and missing and your whole arm/hand/where ever you shoot goes numb and you don't care.

I have IV'd good cocaine, I would strongly prefer MDA and MDMA to this, just saying.

IV cocaine always had me vomiting with a bellringer going on so I know I got effects from it, I just didn't care much for it.

Also you mean "50 units" not 50 cc's.

I have never iv'd coke but have snorted a good amount at once, and some of the times it was really quality cocaine. But it seems the euphoria is very subtle, you almost have to look for it.

Interesting that you say you would take this over the E pills out there at the moment. How would you say it compares with quality MDMA? While I have never taken Cocaine IV I have had some beautiful euhporia from snorted powder. Good report :)

Oh, quality MDmA is much better. haven't had any good rolls or molly since 02, though, so I consider it a non-competitor at this point.

I recently shot coke too and I really agree with you. I also smoked some crack recently that I know was real good shit, and for some reason smoking crack and snorting coke I just can't really enjoy them for some reason( I am on a pretty high dose of methadone so I can't do opiates, they detox u if you test positive for benzos, don't like weed or alcohol that much so all I can really do is uppers and I don't like adderall, don't even like coke that much but I like it cause it doesn't last too long and I don't get a bad comedown and feel completely fine the next day, so thats why I have been using it occasionaly lately. I enjoy it but not enough that I think spending all that money on it is worth it in the end like I feel with opiates), I mean they feel good and I fiend for more after but I don't really get anything out of it, my mind just races too much and I feel to antsy to just sit back and really enjoy it. Yet when I shot the coke which is the same coke that I was snorting, it was like your shit medium grade shit, it was exactly as you described, calm, clean, smooth, and confident. I actually used the exact words cleaner and smoother to describe it to my friend.

Last edited:
i just did it again today, and first I did a fat rail to compare the high. it is weird how the nasal route seems to be more "crazy" feeling than slamming it. Cocaine is a strange stimulant indeed. I don't like uppers at all - in fact I hate them. But cocaine (especially IV) doesn't even belong in the same category given its calming psychoactive effects. Calling it a stimulant with no other qualifications is the same as classifying MDMA as a straight stimulant. With a stim like meth or adderall, you are essentially in the same frame of mind as you are when you are when you are sober, just more bold and quicker to draw conclusions that you would have drawn without the added speedy effect. Coke and MDMA make your mind think differently.

How would you rate IV coke with snorted mephedrone? If you haven't done drone then disregard. Just curious as I have to live through other peoples IV stories as I know if I did even one thing(opiates would be the worst for me) IV I would be done for.

How would you rate IV coke with snorted mephedrone? If you haven't done drone then disregard. Just curious as I have to live through other peoples IV stories as I know if I did even one thing(opiates would be the worst for me) IV I would be done for.

I haven't done mephedrone yet, but I would assume that if the mephedrone was relatively pure that it would be like apples and oranges based on what I know about the drug. I would imagine mephedrone is similar in speediness and lovey-doveyness to MDA, and I would also imagine that these effects out shine any of the cocaine-like effects it may have. Cocaine leaves you in this world; enactogens like ecstasay (and I assume mephedrone) take you out of the matrix completely.

I could be wrong, so please correct me if any of this speculation is out of line.

I haven't done mephedrone yet, but I would assume that if the mephedrone was relatively pure that it would be like apples and oranges based on what I know about the drug. I would imagine mephedrone is similar in speediness and lovey-doveyness to MDA, and I would also imagine that these effects out shine any of the cocaine-like effects it may have. Cocaine leaves you in this world; enactogens like ecstasay (and I assume mephedrone) take you out of the matrix completely.

I could be wrong, so please correct me if any of this speculation is out of line.

You are right for the most part, it is just that to me meph feels like 50/50..coke and MDMA mix. Aside from the obvious nastiness that people complain about it can be snorted in smaller amounts to get more coke like effects. When you start to bomb more than 200mg's it starts to get a bit lovey. I was just curious as I once read an IV mephedrone report where he said it was better than IV coke so I just thought I would ask if you had experience with drone at all.

I also find it interesting you compared it to E.

I bet if you IV'd 100mg of pure MDMA you would think of it much differently.

Anyways, interesting report.
I plan to get around to trying this someday when I have the time and money to do an acetone wash on the product first. It's possible, through further purification, to get some pretty clean shit.