• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine - Most alcohol, weed and coke in one night.

Michaelanjelo2

Greenlighter
Hi there,

I know this guy that has been a forum member for a while but not really posted due to anxieties,
after realising he can post safeishly with tor he has a question.

Hypothetically, if someone is a regular alcohol and weed taker ( couple of pints regular lager and 0.2 pot in a volcano) visits friends who are at university, and when they do, they decide to drink about half a bottle of vodka each, and have 1g of colombian marching powder each, as well as hitting the volcano a few times,

Is this beyond the limit one can expect to remain reasonable safe?

People occasionally mention doing a whole 8 ball in a night etc, is my dearest friend safe ish on this concoction other than a headache the next day? he has no tolerance to marching powder as only does it when visiting uni friends around 8 times a year.

night = 6pm - 4pm.

I have searched forums and google but not found much help. Appreciated either way.

Ta

These kind of questions are very difficult to answer because everyone’s tolerance to different substances is varied. If said friend has no tolerance for coke by your own admission, then consuming 1g along with drinking half a bottle of vodka and smoking weed may indeed push the limits of his/her comfort level. But this is also influenced by food consumption prior to this, and the duration of time that this use is spread out during the session.

Personally, 1g in a session like the one you described wouldn’t even begin to make me blink twice, but that doesn’t mean I would assume the same lack of bad effects on someone else.

idk, i can easily smoke two grams of scale and down a litre of rum but i don't suppose anything beyond moderate use can be considered 'safe'

Cocaine is one of those susbtances which you can consume a gram without any issues one day then another day a line can cause a heart attack (not usually but it happens). Drinking with coke creates another chemical in the body (I think that it's called cocaethylane) that's more cardiotoxic than cocaine alone but also more euphoric. So I would advise not setting your mind on an exact amount like a gram but deciding the amount as you go. Take a line, get a feeling for it and repeat it every half an hour as long as you feel comfortable mind and bodywise.
Lots of people combine weed with cocaine and they enjoy it but some others, like me, experience an increased anxiety or sometimes get a panic attack that feels exactly like a heart attack. The same with drinking, some are fine, some others get nauseous especially if they smoke after getting drunk. As you see, everybody is different, so you need to see how you handle it.
My advise would be not smoking after getting drunk and take it slow with the coke as well as being careful about mixing cocaine and weed. Good luck, take care.

I myself wont do any coke unless i have a minimum of 2 grams sitting in front of me otherwise it would be just a tease. I dont really promote mixing coke with anything else because of not knowing when you've had enough no need to o.d you know

I think it really depends on your tolerance and knowing your limits to be honest. As far as being “safe”...meh you should stay at home or cozy somewhere with chill people. I like Bluelight because if you’re tripped out with body vitals and interactions like I get, the rest of the internet is “doomsday” shit and no one needs added anxiety which I’m sure most of us have already - no need to add to it lol ...just make sure you’re friend is in a safe place, with safe people and know your limits or maybe you’re learning your limits ; whatever it is just make sure you as a person individually and you’re surrounding is a safe place to learn.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Ok, let me rephrase that: It sounds exactly like what me and my mates used to get up to back when we were in our early- to mid-twenties. No one died.
Does that make it safe or a good idea? No.
Cocaethylene is a good time, but damn toxic.

I used to split a quarter with my girl friend in a night this was back when I did coke in line form.