• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine-First Timer

i've got to give coke the thumbs up. but the key is hitting that perfect amount between no buzz and being jacked up and feeing bad.
in my opinion, a lil coke, a few lines is a great way to get your party started. especially when you first get there. it builds the party energy. by the time you coe down off the lines, the party vibe picks you back up. you go wrong when you keep KEEP bumping all night. made that mistake a few weeks ago, at 6am i'm totally wired and felt shitty the next day.
people are rigt, it can be addicting (physical or mental addiction is addiction IMO). it's the worst feeling to realize a friend needs that bump just to get thru work or going to the store.

For the purposes of drug-speak though I think psychological addictions shouldn't even be discussed. The reason for this is that everything under the sun has the potential to be psychologically addictive. examples: gambling, food, dieting, sports, serial killing...the list goes on and on and on. As drug users we face the possibility of becoming physically dependent on chemiicals. That is a completely different type of addicition. As far as I'm concerned that's the real deal and psychological addictions are a lesser type of addiction. I may get flamed for saying that but in my defense I can say that I have experienced both addictions and I will take a mental addiction over a physical addiction any day.
Coke is not physically addictive. It's that simple.