• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine/Crack - "foilies" question... I made a huge mistake lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButyrFentanyl

Greenlighter
okay I just made a big mistake... I had some very good cocaine, very good.. I can attest this because my friend who is a very big coke user (he denies it lol) said this was the cleanest stuff he did. And this morning... I tried smoking it on foil since smoking is my favorite RoA for drugs.. my dumbass was too coked out to realize that I was smoking crack basically, and I really did not want to do that. Lesson learned, but I just want to know if I'm okay. This happened an hour ago... I kind of freaked out 5-10 minutes after but I feel calm now.. the cocaine is very high quality, yet there must be a cut that made it look very not right afterwards... very puffy black crusty.
I took like 3-4 hits, which were pretty smooth, I got sort of a rush, felt definitely different than just snorting cocaine, no bellringer shit though. however I am a bit worried for my health. I know right... but im being serious. I regret this a lot, as I dont want to experience a full crack high which can ruin my life even more than it is. I don't use coke often and this was the first time I attempted this stupid shit.
The preparation was I put like half a teaspoon of baking soda and about 50-70mg of cocaine on a piece of foil and smoked it after adding water and heating it. it was very bubbly... like almost like bacon sizzling off a grill. Very bubbly-like... and I was impatient, so I smoked it without letting it dry very much... basically until the sizzling started to get less and less.
When I heated it, i started to smoke it with my tooter once it turned kind of harder and not so mushy. It was very weird to touch... not slimy but foamy. It then expanded very much... turned black... and just plain nasty looking. however the smoke I inhaled wasn't that bad taste-wise, and didn't burn my throat or anything. Which is why I am wondering why because it looks like shit doesn't it lol.

This is the picture after smoking, as you can see, there are little specks around the main area I smoked from which is coke/baking soda since it was very sloppily made...: http://anony.ws/image/DKTy

It's not a very hi-quality pic, but there was texture like it was like volcano eruption sort of foamy texture lol. Basically, it wasn't flat like if you smoked heroin, it foamed outwards a bit. Also, see the white spots in the middle? That isn't foil, it's like baking soda or cocaine that didn't burn I don't know why. After I finished, I just put the lighter under it hot for a while but nothing happened it was strange.

I will not be doing this again, I definitely got some sort of weird high but I don't want to do it again and get it right... I'm sort of glad I fucked it up in a way. but can someone experienced with "foilies" explain what the fuck happened? This color, and texture aint right it seems at all lol...

sounds like a lot of bicarb.
you are basically smoking crack, whatever you call it.
not being funy like.

If you try to vape cocaine.HCl, about 1/3 of the powder won't evaporate properly and will puff up and turn black (as if you were burning sugar). Perhaps your conversion was significantly less than 100% of cocaine.HCl --> freebase cocaine.

<snip> It's hard to OD on crack because you can always just blow the smoke out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the thing is, you basically mixed together what you would mix to make crack. Normally you mix all that and heat it and then you smoke the rock that is left. But you were smoking during the process of making the freebase so you were basically smoking everything including cut, etc

I get that you fear "smoking crack" due to stigma. But you actually are probably harming yourself more by smoking during the conversion. If you ever do it again just wait and smoke the end product. You basically also burned cocaine Hcl (not base) and baking soda individually leading to the puffy stuff and black stuff. You probably did get some end product as well which accounted for the high. But you wasted a lot too

If you're gonna smoke that shit, why wouldnt read like a "LeJunk" thread instead of wasting it ?

Cocaine is a real bitch due to its ultra-short duration, extreme addictivity, high price, and harsh comedowns. Don't do it anymore.

You used waaay to much bicarb bud.....and yes you are essentially smoking crack.....instant freebase sorta thing....foilees work great when one gets the method down solid

This type of thread isn't really something we allow in OD because there's really no way for us to know for sure what you did wrong or what was in the powder you were using. It'd just be speculation.

I would use the search engine to look up the correct procedure next time. You'd be better off actually smoking crack cocaine than using some half assed method. I wouldn't switch to crack, it's definitely more addictive. But cocaine isn't all that great either.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.