• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine Analogues -- 2β-Propanoyl-3β-(2-naphthyl)-tropane . . . C-Jam With Legs

Sucks to hear; mine was actually the main component of a specific variant of "Synthacaine", mine being RTI-111 and a small amount of lignocaine. I'm not sure what current RTI-111 batches are like, but surprised either way because I found it to be better than substances like 3-FPM
Your preference is offcourse about personal chemistry. But imo 3-FPM is certainly an improvement on Cocaine stimulantly seen. And well anologues of good Coke should be nothing more then Mweh.

Your preference is offcourse about personal chemistry. But imo 3-FPM is certainly an improvement on Cocaine stimulantly seen. And well anologues of good Coke should be nothing more then Mweh.
For stimulation, especially any lasting or productive kind, 3-FPM is definitely better than cocaine,

For stimulation, especially any lasting or productive kind, 3-FPM is definitely better than cocaine,
Amp person myself out of it at the time and 3-FPM subs reasonable. Coke is just like Methylphenidate with a bulk of euphoria added.

As a stim it sucks big time, totally unfunctional.

Last edited:
. Coke is just like Methylphenidate with a bulk of euphoria added.
Sounds like 3,4-CTMP / Diclhoromethylphenidate is right up your alley then. Not quite the euphoria, but great feeling, producitve, energetic, lasts nearly a day...Just had some an hour ago, it's good stuff, just not to be overdone.

Sucks to hear; mine was actually the main component of a specific variant of "Synthacaine", mine being RTI-111 and a small amount of lignocaine. I'm not sure what current RTI-111 batches are like, but surprised either way because I found it to be better than substances like 3-FPM
Whats funny is, 3-FPM might just be my favorite stim...In fact I am only dabbling with RTI-111 because my main vendor is out of 3-FPM, haha.

Sounds like 3,4-CTMP / Diclhoromethylphenidate is right up your alley then. Not quite the euphoria, but great feeling, producitve, energetic, lasts nearly a day...Just had some an hour ago, it's good stuff, just not to be overdone.
No way, I am hoovering any Phenidate or Coke analogue. they are pure torture. Even orally the only one exception at this time would be some 'Vin de Mariani'. Or an Coca Cola from way back, Pemberton's tonic may have been inspired by the formidable success of Vin Mariani, a French-Corsican, coca wine but his recipe additionally included the African kola nut, the beverage's source of caffeine.
But any old skool Coca extract based thing would be ok.
wikipedia Vin Mariani

Some how these potent DARI's don't agree with me. I did take em but how and why still boggles me ;)

My previous trials with 3-FPM were when I had dextro-Amphetamine tab's available. And offcourse the combo is more and better.

Atm 3-FPM is the only thing in my system and it diff. logically. But it is a dsitinct feel. a midway between Cathinone (Khat/ Catha Edulis) which is very sloppy and a physical high. And the Dex. my daily used stim, the strongest and straightest of the three with the least bodily effects.

But the sideeffects are way more in balance with the wanted effect's for all these 3. Although Khat has dissappeared of the face off the earth it seem's. .

Whats funny is, 3-FPM might just be my favorite stim...In fact I am only dabbling with RTI-111 because my main vendor is out of 3-FPM, haha.
3-FPM is odd, but on the Amphetamine side. RTI-111 is on the other side of the spectrum right?

Odd choice. But I'll admit my finances limit my exposure to RC's, luckily ;)

I've read of other people absolutely loving 3-FPM. I find it virtually lacking any euphoria whatsoever, but if I needed to pick a functional stim that I won't abuse and that will motivate and focus me, it's maybe my top choice.

3-FPM is odd, but on the Amphetamine side. RTI-111 is on the other side of the spectrum right?
Yeah definitely, but not the most potent of its' class, and I'd say on a spectrum, more amphetamine-like compared to cocaine - not suggesting it's amphetamine like at all.

4-FluoroCocaine was available, for a while. That got me curious but given the choice, and the lack of reviews, ALD-52/ 2f-DCK/ 3-FPM and the APB's were favored.

But still curious about Coke anologue's like that and Tropacaine. At least that is the substance you are posting about if my mem still serves me.

Yeah definitely, but not the most potent of its' class, and I'd say on a spectrum, more amphetamine-like compared to cocaine - not suggesting it's amphetamine like at all.
Get it like Methylphenidate is more on the Coke like side of the spectrum. But is certainly not like it.

Get it like Methylphenidate is more on the Coke like side of the spectrum. But is certainly not like it.
Haven;t had it, but from all I hear it's just not the same. Not that I am a big VIP member of Charlie Sheen's club.

3,4-Dichloromethyphenidate though, it takes a half hour to hour to come up, but hot damn, it's strong and long (lasting.) My first 10mg pellet of it had me wired energetic, focused, feeling great all day. Should've started at a lower dose in hindsight.

Now I've got some after it going into the wilderness for a few years, and have isopropylphenidate on the way, I might do a semi-serious evaluation of the two. Memory tells me that IPPH was good, but I was taking NEH at the time too so results = invalid

No way, I am hoovering any Phenidate or Coke analogue. they are pure torture. Even orally the only one exception at this time would be some 'Vin de Mariani'. Or an Coca Cola from way back, Pemberton's tonic may have been inspired by the formidable success of Vin Mariani, a French-Corsican, coca wine but his recipe additionally included the African kola nut, the beverage's source of caffeine.
But any old skool Coca extract based thing would be ok.
wikipedia Vin Mariani

Some how these potent DARI's don't agree with me. I did take em but how and why still boggles me ;)

My previous trials with 3-FPM were when I had dextro-Amphetamine tab's available. And offcourse the combo is more and better.

Atm 3-FPM is the only thing in my system and it diff. logically. But it is a dsitinct feel. a midway between Cathinone (Khat/ Catha Edulis) which is very sloppy and a physical high. And the Dex. my daily used stim, the strongest and straightest of the three with the least bodily effects.

But the sideeffects are way more in balance with the wanted effect's for all these 3. Although Khat has dissappeared of the face off the earth it seem's. .

I've mixed pharmaceutical/reagent/calibration standard grade C-Jam into Coca-Cola to get the orignal pre-1903 formula, and Cherry Coke as well . . . it was nice . . .

More amphet than cocaine for sure...Use to think I loved cocaine more then amphet but 3-fpm is actually my favorite stim by a mile. Not the most potent out of the gate but it actually gains a lot of momentum the larger the dose, and then weird enough as you layer roas...boofing is king with this one. The true shine this drug comes in the form of, for most people (not all) but most, there is no come down to speak of, I can literally do a 3 day binge and face the whole day no problem. However there is a price to pay its just complete lack of energy 24-48 hrs after the last dose, for approx 24-48 hrs. Very tired, but not down mentally, but much preferred to the come downs of pretty much any other stim I have ever tried.

Haven;t had it, but from all I hear it's just not the same. Not that I am a big VIP member of Charlie Sheen's club.

3,4-Dichloromethyphenidate though, it takes a half hour to hour to come up, but hot damn, it's strong and long (lasting.) My first 10mg pellet of it had me wired energetic, focused, feeling great all day. Should've started at a lower dose in hindsight.

Now I've got some after it going into the wilderness for a few years, and have isopropylphenidate on the way, I might do a semi-serious evaluation of the two. Memory tells me that IPPH was good, but I was taking NEH at the time too so results = invalid
As anti Coke and Phenidate candidate you do make it sound like an usefull stimulant. Be it a member of a class I despise.

Atm I am questioning myself about my initial positive review's on 3-FPM.

IPPH is in no way recreational. Its functional but lacks a noradrenergic push. Take too much IPPH and you'll feel awful. 4f-mph is much better, causing noticeable mood lift (just short of euphoria, it is what i'd describe as almost euphoric). I'd say 4f-mph is also more therapeutic than IPPH, to a significant degree. Methylphenidate proper is more recreational than either.

Years ago I was taking the equivalent of 160mg of methylphenidate (prescribed). While the prescription was for 40mg/focalin a day (= to 80mg of ritalin, or dl-mph) and one 30mg trandermal daytrana methylphenidate patch, i would chew the patches up (which actually contain 80mg+ of racemic methylphenidate freebase). Not suprisingly the stimulant psychosis eventually became pretty pronounced, particularly since i was in the middle of pretty heavy benzo withdrawal. Take 160mg of methylphenidate a day, every day, during benzo withdrawal and you will know what psychosis feels like.

I like methylphenidate very much, its one of my favorite all around stimulants. You can take huge amounts and still sleep and eat, all without the neurotoxicity and wrist-slitting comedowns of amphetamines. Every once in a while i feel like getting a focalin prescription, but I know what will happen and I'm done snorting pills at this stage in my life. IPPH and 4f-mph have much lower abuse potential, but less clinical efficacy (though 4f-mph is pretty close, though much less enjoyable).

As anti Coke and Phenidate candidate you do make it sound like an usefull stimulant. Be it a member of a class I despise.

Atm I am questioning myself about my initial positive review's on 3-FPM.
I have a hard time comparing 3,4-CTMP to coke/ethyl-hexedrone (at all) or a doctor's dose of dexampehtamine, I've actually say it's more like meth, but not as fast or euphoirc, or extreme, but especially without the tweakiness or that kind of behaviour. I know a few people who used a some of the tablets years ago for raves, as they couldn't get any MDMA for it. Afterwards, no complaints, they loved the stuff, it's not to be compared to Ritalin