• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Cloud Atlas

malakaix

Bluelighter
This looks interesting, it's a new movie from the wachowski brothers which is based on the 2004 novel of the same name by David Mitchell. The extended trailer was released just over a week ago, it's almost 6 minutes in length so I wouldn't watch it if you dont want to see the whole movie, but it's pretty awesome.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cloud-atlas.jpg

even watching that long arsed trailer, you can't really tell what the story is actually about.

Sounds pretty mouthwatering this does, gonna keep an eye out for this in the run up to the release

don't forget director tom tykwer (run lola run)

Just watched the trailer, have to say it's looking pretty awesome, even as some earlier poster said, you can't really tell what it's about, which only adds to the intrigue for me as I know nothing about the book

Oh joy, another film that will undoubtedly try and cram far too much content into a limited runtime.

It's 164 mins long, so it's a fair running time. I think it's going to be either the second coming or a steaming pile of shite...

I seriously had no idea that Larry obtained a sex change...so does this qualify as the first really public gender conversion in Hollywood history?

the wachowskis don't do interviews or public appearences, so aside from their work, the individuals aren't really public at all.