• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam and Vyvanse combo

I would take klonopin at the end of the vyvanse peak, after 5-7 hours or so. Vyvanse is really strong and stimulating and I don't know if its worth it to counteract the effects. Others might disagree.

This is my knew favourite...actually second favourite combo. I have recently been switched to vyvanse from Dexedrine XR. At first i did not like it but once I reached an adequate dose I think it is a much smoother, reliable and effective for some reason. I personally need to take it with a small dose (2mg) of clonazepam because I am fully hooked and feel heavy withdrawal without it. I still wait until i feel the dex were down before taking the benzos. I would also like to add Clonidine (0.1mg) works in a similar way to cut down on the side effects of a high amphetamine dose.
be safe and enjoy

sounds like a nice combo, the clonaz will take the edge of the vyvanse

I always heard you're not supposed to mix uppers and downers.
Was this just propaganda?

i take 70mg of Vyvanse a day as scripted by my doctor and I save my Klonopins for the night when I want to relax.I am on 12mg of klonopin a day and have been for several years.Ativan is a more non recreational benzo to me than klonopin because ativan just makes me really sleepy,but i have been on Benzos so long they all suck to me recreationaly,as i have a high tolerance ,even Xanax i have to take so many to get loaded it makes me go to sleep soon after i take them(Xanax),Klonopins help me sleep but they don't put me to sleep unless I take like 20mg at once instead of the 12mgs i take at night instaead of spaced out during the day like my RX says...dunno thats just me..Also Vyvanse has a limited amount you can take and it not go to waste..more than 200 mgs will pass through your body unattached to the lysine in the small intestines which is how the drug works..it binds with the lysine in the small intestines and this activates it so to speak into the active drug form of dextroamphetamine, this is why snorting and injecting Vyvanse will not get you high at all, it is best to space out large dosages so that the lysine in the small intestine can replenish itself before dosing too much..or if not you will waste it..if you do not believe it look it up in a PDR or a pharmacy type website..I have a PDR and am in school and am majoring in pharmacology right now,,might switch to something else but right now i am on the road to a pharmacist eventually or maybe take it a research type route,good luck.

Last edited:
I used to always take benzos my mmt dose and my addy, but I quit that because they all mixed bad and I just got moody. I just wit 7 hours or so....maybe 10 if I have to wake up early. It seems if I dose and take any amp its just dumb and useless for when I need it most...at night.

I have never taken Clonazepam on its own and I had sworn vyvanse and adderall. Everytime I take AD or Vyv, I had alot of negative effects, sweats, clammy hand, intense lower back pain, severe anxiety and an a together shitty feeling. Here is where the Kpin comes in. Our professors have been bombarding us with exams this week and next week. I decided to try 60mg of vyvanse and 1mg of kpin, and WOW did it make a world of a difference. I take the vyvanse and half way between ingestion and the time it kicks in , I put the Kpin under my tounge, so they kick in about the same time. I find this to be a VERY good combination for studying. The Kpin takes away all the shitty feelings mentioned above and relaxes me a little more so studying is not such a bore!! and I can actually fall asleep once I'm ready to go to bed.

I prefer klonopin over any benzo any day of the week. I can take 1 1mg klonopin and last me the whole day. klonopin is a longer acting med where valium only last a few hours. Valium would be a good med to take prn for those highly anxious days where you need that extra help. Just my opinion...

staying up for 3 days without sleep, uppers or downers or even nothing can be some whack ass shit

((("I always heard you're not supposed to mix uppers and downers.
Was this just propaganda?")))

this is mostly true, cocaine/meth/mdma/speed and most research chemicals mixed with any kind of opiate is for the most part NOT safe. not easy on your heart especially.
on the other hand, using small amount of benzodiazepines, depending on what they are, is more than moderetly safe (in low doses), with d-amphetamines, coke, because they dont slow your heart as much.. know your limits and dont try and outdo yourself