• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazapam + ritalin

Azzid

Greenlighter
So i got perscribed both months back and at the time i was mainly just smokin buds n wasnt into perscription meds.. then i found vicoden and fell in love, since then my habbits have swung hard out of control.

But, back to my questions;

0.5mg - clonaz (just took 2 doses for a dose of 1.0 and i'm feelin somewhat chill, might re-up with a .5 and if that doesnt work ima try 2.5mg tomorrow.

100mg - Ritalin (havnt taken it yet cuz its 10:00pm and that shit would keep me awake, but tomrrow i plan to take my first dose, i'm planning to take twice the reccomended dose or half more than the regular dose since my tolorance for these things is insane.

Just wanted to know if this sounds about right for someone with a disgustingly high tolorance. and hints or tricks or combos to better the "upps"?

thanks in advanced! :)

few things.

Kpins have a long half life, so sometimes trying to do more the day after will get you wrecked but you don't experience a peak.

Regardless, kpins are best for the come down, taking them with the ritalin won't help add to the high, it will just slow you down. Won't cancel it out physically, but it can effect wise. So best bet is to take the kpins while coming down to feel better, get to sleep, etc

yes, that is basically what i was planning (after a rough day of mis-dosing0

OH SOMETHING I FORGOT TO MENTION, the kpins are 0.5 and DISSOLVE on your tongue kind.. my doctor said to take one or two as needed as they are NOT long lasting. theyre not the normal kpins.

wokeup late and took;

2- 100mg ritilan
1- .5 kpin
1- blunt
1- cigarette

feelin wide awake and ready to go during class. then my paranoya kicks in a bit so i pop another 0.5 kpin, at noon smoked some buds and a cigarette followed by one more kpin at about 3:00 i just took .5 kpin and it will be my last for the night.

JamtasticX, i am going to try your method tomorrow. take my ritilan in the morning and use the kpins later in the day to wind down.

my problem is i smoke weed about 4 times a day roughly. morning, lunch, evening.
will this effect anything? didnt seeem to effect the "rush" of ritalin this morning but i did notice somewhat of a crashh about the same time as weed would wear off.. maybe i'll try to just smoke at lunch and bed time. or maybe just bedtime but that'd be hard :p

yes, that is basically what i was planning (after a rough day of mis-dosing0

OH SOMETHING I FORGOT TO MENTION, the kpins are 0.5 and DISSOLVE on your tongue kind.. my doctor said to take one or two as needed as they are NOT long lasting. theyre not the normal kpins.

wokeup late and took;

2- 100mg ritilan
1- .5 kpin
1- blunt
1- cigarette

feelin wide awake and ready to go during class. then my paranoya kicks in a bit so i pop another 0.5 kpin, at noon smoked some buds and a cigarette followed by one more kpin at about 3:00 i just took .5 kpin and it will be my last for the night.

JamtasticX, i am going to try your method tomorrow. take my ritilan in the morning and use the kpins later in the day to wind down.

my problem is i smoke weed about 4 times a day roughly. morning, lunch, evening.
will this effect anything? didnt seeem to effect the "rush" of ritalin this morning but i did notice somewhat of a crashh about the same time as weed would wear off.. maybe i'll try to just smoke at lunch and bed time. or maybe just bedtime but that'd be hard :p

Well, your Dr's an idiot. Pretty much all kpins can dissolve under the tongue, and they have slightly higher solubility in water than most other benzo's, however, regardless if they are the "wafers" or the pills, they have an extremely high bio-availability. They will last the same duration regardless of if you put them under your tongue or swallow them. The half life will not change (unless you take a cyp3a4 inhibitor such as cimitidine) regardless of how you take it.

Smoking weed is unlikely to really affect the Ritalin, it might make you feel more slowed down, or be able to chill more, really depends on the bud your smoking, but it's not going to ruin it for you, most likely the bud and Ritalin wore off at the same time.

The nicotine in smoking is actually a cyp3a4 inducer, which will break down the kpins faster, just thought I'd mention that.

Edit:To back up sources of kpins not being different, see merck index
†An oral disintegrating tablet or wafer is available. Onset does not differ from other formulations. Although these tablets disintegrate in the mouth, they are absorbed in the stomach and intestine, as are standard tablets.
http://www.merck.com/mmpe/sec15/ch196/ch196b.html#S15_CH196_T002

Last edited:
i've heard that there is a good synergy between both of these, canceling the negative side effects of both (paranoia, somnolence, etc.) but i've never tried it first hand.

ok, question - are you taking 100mg ritalin total? cause the way you are putting it, im interpreting that you somehow have 100mg ritalin tabs - which is impossible. anyway, i do this combo quite often. sometimes the clonapin just wipes me out - stim high shot down. the other day, im not quite sure what my doses were (i also have super tolerance) but i had enough ritalin (i know i crushed a bunch and put them in my coffee in addition to snorting, swallowing - i dont remember) and i threw a kpin in there and was running smooth for a long time.

Well, your Dr's an idiot. Pretty much all kpins can dissolve under the tongue, and they have slightly higher solubility in water than most other benzo's, however, regardless if they are the "wafers" or the pills, they have an extremely high bio-availability. They will last the same duration regardless of if you put them under your tongue or swallow them. The half life will not change (unless you take a cyp3a4 inhibitor such as cimitidine) regardless of how you take it.

Smoking weed is unlikely to really affect the Ritalin, it might make you feel more slowed down, or be able to chill more, really depends on the bud your smoking, but it's not going to ruin it for you, most likely the bud and Ritalin wore off at the same time.

The nicotine in smoking is actually a cyp3a4 inducer, which will break down the kpins faster, just thought I'd mention that.

Edit:To back up sources of kpins not being different, see merck index

thanks, the info about the cigarettes helps cause i do smoke those aswell. and i wasnt saying that the fact that they dissolve under your tongue makes the halflife different.. i'm just saying there lower dosage that he said to spread through the day instead of taking one higher dose at the begining of the day.

Weird - I recently stopped these drugs but got prescribed another benzodiazepine and stimulant just today. Are you talking about 100mg extended release or immediate release Ritalin?

Weird - I recently stopped these drugs but got prescribed another benzodiazepine and stimulant just today. Are you talking about 100mg extended release or immediate release Ritalin?

Doesn't matter, there is no such thing as a Ritalin 100mg, extended or immediate. The highest Ritalin dose is 20mg sustained release. The drug with the most methylphenidate is Concerta 54mg.

Benzodiazepines sort of have a synergy with stimulants, as in they relief the negative effects of stimulants like paranoia and the longer acting ones like Clonazepam help smooth out the effects and prevent a hard crash. It may decrease some of the stimulation though.

The Clonazepam can also be taken after the methylphenidate for the crash.

the ritalin are immideate, i snort them also.

Doesn't matter, there is no such thing as a Ritalin 100mg, extended or immediate. The highest Ritalin dose is 20mg sustained release. The drug with the most methylphenidate is Concerta 54mg.

Benzodiazepines sort of have a synergy with stimulants, as in they relief the negative effects of stimulants like paranoia and the longer acting ones like Clonazepam help smooth out the effects and prevent a hard crash. It may decrease some of the stimulation though.

The Clonazepam can also be taken after the methylphenidate for the crash.

so it will not bring down my ritalin "up". because the "up' is more important since it REALLY helps me stay alert, and study for class. but from my heroin withdrawls the clonaz hardly, but kinda take an edge off when i drop a few then a cigarette and a bowl of bud.

If the "up" is more important then just use the Clonazepam for after.

thanks, thats what i'll do then :)

Hey so my girl n i re-upped on some blow tonight, and we wanna take 2 ritalin and then a line of blow n go wonder around denver n have some fun.

Is Blow and ritalin okay?
I KNOWWW they are both 'uppers' err stimulants so i'm aware that we'll be WIRED, but thats exactly what we want. i'm just wonderin if its all that safe.

thanks, thats what i'll do then :)

Hey so my girl n i re-upped on some blow tonight, and we wanna take 2 ritalin and then a line of blow n go wonder around denver n have some fun.

Is Blow and ritalin okay?
I KNOWWW they are both 'uppers' err stimulants so i'm aware that we'll be WIRED, but thats exactly what we want. i'm just wonderin if its all that safe.

It wouldn't be any more dangerous than just upping the dose of either of them alone.

You just have to be aware what your limit is, because you could take too much ritalin, coke, or both combined. So as long as you don't' take a combined dose that is more than what you can handle, there wont be any negative side effects,

It wouldn't be any more dangerous than just upping the dose of either of them alone.

You just have to be aware what your limit is, because you could take too much ritalin, coke, or both combined. So as long as you don't' take a combined dose that is more than what you can handle, there wont be any negative side effects,

Okay yeah, we're always pretty damn careful when using, and forsure careful when mixing. We're planning on dropping two rits and doing a line while we wait for them to hit. then bump with blow as needed the rest of the night.

does that sound like a decent strategy to you?