Clean = Weak

BeanQueen

Bluelighter
I dunno about all of the rest of you, but I have come to the conclusion that "clean" and "pure" are just words dealers use when they are trying to flog you their weak pills. I have strong recollections of pills I have taken that were as they should be, and pills that definitely werent. "Pure" Pills are always the ones that everyone is plopped on floor, or standing around chatting - "Good" Pills are the ones when 20 minutes after youve dropped you feel a rush of heat move from your feet up to your head, inside it feels like you have a rollercoaster moving up and down your body, the lights start to spasm, the music explodes through your senses, everything moves 5 times faster than life, your whole night is one long adventure of strange coincindences and experiences that seems to last an eternity and a second, and there isnt one minute when you think to yourself "Was this a good one?" You look in the eyes of your friends and everyone around you, and you feel a connection, you FEEL the energy that is bouncing off the walls, your eyes roll back in your head, you are just about frothing at the mouth, your skin screams when you feel cold air on it, and for hours after the party is over you can hear techno in the wind...I've never had this off "clean" pills.
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

100% Pure MDMA - Thats the "Clean" X but is that the feeling you described NO !!
what actually causes you to have those feelings are probably the diffrent mix of speed MDA 2CB or whatever the pharmasist had in hes house at the time of the making ..
It depends which feeling your going 4 - my advise if you get a good "clean" pill (which i NEVER SAW) mix it with speed and roll your ass off into the night ..
P.s-> only from reading but going to Med School next year - promise to give better answer
smile.gif

Love you all,
SK

most people who havent been eating beans for that long have only gotten WEEk pills pond-ed off on them as "clean" pills> but there is a difference between week and clean>
once you get a good clean pill---you'll see...
clean leaves you feeling NICE... with an afterglow insted of a crackout---especially if youve only eaten pressed pills!
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

I just did pure MDMA (powder) - and if you're expecting to blow up on MDMA, then it won't happen, because there's no speed in it.
but for two sharing there moment, no drug even gets close to it.
------------------
rESPRCT
http://listen.to/djvu

I'd have to disagree. I'v bought pure mdma before, and it was great. And I knew it was pure becuse it came form my friend who got it from the chemist who had a solid rep as making pure caps
smile.gif
I took em the 2nd and 3rd time I rolled and probibly will take it again this weekend. The blowup was awsome in the truest sence of the word. I remember asking adj the 1st time we did em (it was the first time I actually blew up) if this is how it's supposed to be (rolling), and I remebr him sitting down next to me and smilling and saying to me "...these are sooooo clean and smooth"
I blew up amazing that night and at 55* (althought it was short lasted cause I pluged it and it hit me hard n fast n quick) and peanut mentioned how she blew up nice n hard using the same cap I used. It was not very speedy tho and i was loving the world that night...good criteria for pure mdma. Perhaps your getting screwed over in your deals and not getting truly clean/pure pills ppl. My source was solid. And damn it was the greatest
smile.gif

ultra

While it is possible (heck, it's likely) that dealers are lying about the purity and contents of their pills, and I know that the definitions of terms used here on the board are not often agreed upon or consistently used, pure MDMA should blow you up; give you tingles and make you want to dance, as well as other speedy feelings; make you feel loving; and connected to others and the music. It's worked that way for me, for others here, and most importantly, for Shulgin and other early users of pure X.
How MDMA works in your body each time is affected by the set and setting you take it in, the mood you are in when it takes affect, what food and chemicals you have taken in over the previous 24 hours, as well as the chemical composition of the X. Not to mention your experience and tolerance.
Many people prefer impure MDMA pills (although I don't). More speed, MDEA, MDA, and other less common chemicals mixed in fundamentally change the length and quality of the experience. For some people, longer, more dancey experiences are preferable to a tingly, lovey few hours, and this is accomplished by adding/substituting speed, or MDEA. It's really not a matter of strong vs. weak, but a decision as to what kind of feeling you prefer to have, and pay for.
Course, that's just my opinion.
------------------
When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro
- Hunter S. Thompson