cjc-1295

bighooter

Bluelighter
Is this worth buying?

If so what are the results like, does it really work in boosting growth hormone levels?

i'm thinking of starting a course of 1mg a week, but don't want to waste my money if its going to be a waste of time.

A GHRH without a GHRP won't do much. You also don't want to use the long-acting CJC-1295 with DAC (also called MOD GRF (1-29) with DAC). This will cause a continuous low-level GH release but what you want are short strong pulses.

If you really want to do peptides, go with the tried combination GHRP-2 + "CJC-1295 without DAC" (more correct name would be MOD GRF(1-29) without DAC). Dosage is 75-100mcg (or 1mcg per kg body mass) of each for one shot. You can do 1, 2, 3, maybe even more shots per day. Food intake doesn't matter. This protocol is verified by lab results (GH serum).

No, the real waste of time is the time you're spending in the gym. Since you're not satisfied with your physique, the problem is either your training or your diet or both, so....yeah.

No, the real waste of time is the time you're spending in the gym. Since you're not satisfied with your physique, the problem is either your training or your diet or both, so....yeah.

my diet consists of lots of fruit n veg, tuna, chicken, wholemeal bread, brown rice, dark pasta, steak, haddock, sweet potatoes, yoghurt, milk, cheese, nuts 6 meals a day and my gym sessions consist of 5 sets of 5 on everything to failure proper technique no showboating sh1t.

In the past I have been classed as 'hench' without the need for anabolic steroids or gh just plain old eat, train, sleep, eat, eat eat,

basically the more you eat the more muscle you gain, am I right in saying this?

Peptides aren't worth it unless combined with AAS.
Depends on what you're trying to achieve. You don't need AAS if you use peptides to help with injuries/wound healing. Leaning out should also be possible without steroids.

But you can't build significant muscle with peptides alone. Even peptides added to an AAS cycle will only give you minor gains. To really build muscle, you need at least 10iu GH every day and you can't achieve such amounts by using GHRP/GHRH combinations.

To really build muscle, you need at least 10iu GH every day and you can't achieve such amounts by using GHRP/GHRH combinations.

Ah, excellent. Looks like we have another SD poster that actually knows his shit. Welcome aboard.

basically the more you eat the more muscle you gain, am I right in saying this?

Not necessarily. You should be eating a lot if you want to pack on mass but calorie intake does not have a directly positive relationship with rate of lean mass gain.

I, speaking from experience, had decent lean mass gains and fat loss from using ipamoralin and cjc before touching hormones.

on this topic, what is the safe amount of time one should cycle cjc before cycling off? 3 months? 6 months? And is a one month break ok?

on this topic, what is the safe amount of time one should cycle cjc before cycling off? 3 months? 6 months? And is a one month break ok?

You could do 6 months if you want and a 1 month break is fine. cjc is little to no effect on cortisol or prolactin. Don't expect amazing results if using cjc by itself.

You could do 6 months if you want and a 1 month break is fine. cjc is little to no effect on cortisol or prolactin. Don't expect amazing results if using cjc by itself.

understood. and about how long after one begins a cycle would one start to really see any results, non-amazing or otherwise :D? I began experiencing some great sleep and improved mood pretty early on and its been about a month.

Bumping the only really relevant thread I could find here regarding CJC-1295

I've come across a source for a whole plethora of "anti-aging/injury repair/muscle building/fat loss" peptides, creams, orals (lol), etc. They have on offer:

GHRP-2/6
CJC-1295
IGF-1 LR3
Heaxrelin
Ipamoralin

They also have:
CJC-1295 plus GHRP-2/6 combination vials
CJC-1295 plus Ipamorelin

While I await a reply to my inquiry regarding whether the CJC-1295 is with or without DAC (they don't specify, though their product info page gives the impression it's WITHOUT DAC when they go over dosage protocol), for the purpose of recomposition with emphasis on fat loss, which (one or combination) of these products would be most suitable? From what little Google results I could find on combinations, most lean towards GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 no DAC.

I'd say save your money for more tren personally and go on a crash diet for a couple for weeks before a bulk. Also supplement with t3 as starving yourself lowers thyroid output but a decent tren dose will keep muscle on you. You'll go flat but the fat will melt off. It's cheaper, faster, but more uncomfortable. I say use it before a bulk and literally jump right into the bulk as the rebound hunger and weight gain can be used to blow up lean if you bulk with it. That's me personally.
To answer question. Hex and cjc no dac is best but cycle them as hex causes desensitization but is a lot stronger than the rest of the ghrps.

Thanks for the reply :)

Regarding Tren - have a girlfriend now lol, so have absolutely no desire to touch any 19-nor compounds thanks to libido suppression (VERY real IME). If I were single, my question would still stand - I'd just be including a bunch of other shit at the same time haha

I don't plan on crushing my caloric intake in any case though.

Hex can carry prolactin sides from what I'm reading, and given my current adversity to using Tren.....yeah. Not too keen, even if my concerns are unfounded. Oh, and it's somewhat more expensive from the looks.

Side question (slightly relevant to my possible decision) - the increase in hunger that comes from GHRPs due to ghrelin etc, is this nothing more than the sensation of hunger and your stomach telling you to eat? Or does it also speed up the digestive process, allowing room for an increased food intake? As it stands, I'm already a little sick of the occasional hunger pang I get while as far as my digestive system is concerned, there is no room to eat. I figure I already know the answer to this question (no), but had to ask anyway.

Bumping the only really relevant thread I could find here regarding CJC-1295

I've come across a source for a whole plethora of "anti-aging/injury repair/muscle building/fat loss" peptides, creams, orals (lol), etc. They have on offer:

GHRP-2/6
CJC-1295
IGF-1 LR3
Heaxrelin
Ipamoralin

They also have:
CJC-1295 plus GHRP-2/6 combination vials
CJC-1295 plus Ipamorelin

While I await a reply to my inquiry regarding whether the CJC-1295 is with or without DAC (they don't specify, though their product info page gives the impression it's WITHOUT DAC when they go over dosage protocol), for the purpose of recomposition with emphasis on fat loss, which (one or combination) of these products would be most suitable? From what little Google results I could find on combinations, most lean towards GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 no DAC.

With CJC-1295 there is less GH mass synthesized and stored in the somatotrophs.

You want modified GRF(1-29). Since it is basically a 30 minute plus lasting GHRH

Choose GHRP-2 normally as the most bang for the buck.
If you are very sensitive to cortisol or prolactin you could choose the more expensive Ipamorelin.

Use either GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin with modified GRF(1-29)

The hunger effect feels like you haven't eaten all day. Stomach growls and you get hunger pains so it's like a real hunger feeling. Ghrp 2was minimal in hunger. 6 was terrible.

I'd rather deal with hunger pain than the IBS-esque sensations I'm struggling with most waking hours :( haha