• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Chronic Pain sufferer

It's something that I don't take lightly when talking to others who have long-term chronic pain. But I say this out of the depths of my heart. Strong opioid painkillers will help pain however you won't enjoy a quality of life after a while.

I have some relief from mixing various marijuana edibles hemp derived products like Delta 8 CBD CBN CBG. I don't have like a set dosage I just try to keep it at a reasonable amount. And only when I'm in immense pain.

I don't even really like getting high. I just need help with my back pain occasionally. I know from experience opiates, other medications are a slippery slope and often have equally devastating consequences.
Some one in chronic pain already doesn't have a quality of life.

Opioids (especially diacetylmorphine) works for my fibro (or whatever the fuck I have)

Opioids worked long term for me, which is why I've been dependent on them for the past 16-17 years now,

It's the not having any opioids or only having shitty partial agonists part that took away my quality of life, along with the chronic pain.

I always assumed my pain is depression related, but a lot of people have told me it sounds like fibro. Either way, a good full agonist makes me wanna get up and clean & take care of my responsibilities.

Maybe your experience with opioids sucked, but mine hasn't, other than the fact that they're illegal, which makes them a scarce commodity all the time.

LEGALIZE PAIN RELIEF, AMERICA.
While we're all sitting around in pain, we know politicians are taking whatever fucking drugs they want.

Yeah opioids don't work.. that's why people will risk their lives just to get them.

Last edited: