Admin Attention change thread title

Status
Not open for further replies.

red22

Bluelighter
Can the title of this thread be changed to the following title?

request: translation for lysergic acid amide clinical trial (German)

choice #2

Request: Translation for lysergic acid amide Clinical Trial (German)

That's the exact thread title I want. Please do not substitute LSA for lysergic acid amide; see below for justification for this request.

I want that article translated so badly.

...Cuz I was going to bump the thread, and it needs a smoother title, if you ask me (and an indication as to what language the article is in).

XqOICbM.png

TiHKAL. Alexander Shulgin & Ann Shulgin. 1997. Part 1, p. 313.

2ttHB4M.png

Oliver, J.W., L.K. Abney, J.R. Strickland and R.D. Linnabary. 1993. Vasoconstriction in bovine vasculature induced by the tall fescue alkaloid lysergamide. J. Anim. Sci. 71;2708–2713

DXrJxYF.png

Genest K, Sahasrabudhe MR (1966) Alkaloids and lipids of Ipomoea, Rivea and Convolvulus and their application to chemotaxonomy. Econ Bot 20:416-428

LyYhRnZ.png

Genest, K. 1966. Changes in ergoline alkaloids in seeds during ontogeny of Ipomoea violacea. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 12/1966; 55(11):1284-8. DOI: 10.1002/jps.2600551123

r0tz6iy.png

Genest K (1965) A direct densitometric method on thin-layer plates for determination of lysergic acid amide, isolysergic acid amide, and clavine alkaloids in morning glory seeds. J Chromat 19:531-539

wMMTZf6.png

Brown JK, Ph.D., Malone MH, Ph.D. 1978. "Legal Highs"—Constituents, Activity, Toxicology, and Herbal Folklore. Clinical Toxicology. 12(1), pgs. 1-31

Last edited:
Also this thread could use a title change (Home ergot chemistry - the LSH (lysergic acid a-hydroxyethylamide) saga part 2). It wasn't the original title of the thread and the original topic wasn't even about lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide (another component of C. paspali and morning glory seeds) but rather Peter Webster's (psychedelic-library.org) lysergic acid amide hypothesis presented at the 2006 LSD symposium* and that thread has covered varied bits and pieces related to ergot. A good title would be

activity of ergolines in ergot

my second choice..

Activity of Ergolines in Ergot

The current title is a mess. By the way, ergot suffices to include morning glory seeds as it was recently discovered that such seeds are infected with ergot (see post #87 in that thread).

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJS25nEcdZg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.