View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Change consumption method/technique

sdxyln

Bluelighter
I finally got me a couple of grams of changa. I am wondering if a generic glass pipe could do the trick for smoking about a hundred milligrams of it. I would hate to see any of it getting wasted or burnt. Luckily I have a good jet lighter.

There's a typo in the thread title. Damn autocorrect. If a mod can change the first word to Changa, it would be helpful to others.

Yet to smoke changa myself but like dmt, from my understanding it’s best to get it all in one go (though changa is more forgiving than dmt as its effects are more additive, with less of an instant tolerance to straight dmt) - therefore I think a bong would be better suited than a pipe.

Last edited:
make sure you don't burn it but a glass pipe works but can be pretty harsh bong would be better. Using a match is probably better than a lighter its so easy to burn it all.

I used to be a chain smoker back in the old days and got use to inhaling very harsh cigarette smoke. It is after all, what a man would do, my thinking would go. I have been told that this mixture is a fairly innocuous smoke and pretty smooth on the come-up as well. My main concern is not to waste the tiniest speck of it. Buying a bong is a disconcerting proposition as I would be generally raising eyebrows and the whole experience will kind of devolve into „drug-taking“ before anything spiritual happens for me.

you can keep taking hits with changa so pack it big. Changa is way more grounding than DMT and felt very close to shrooms for myself but i only did some small doses and burnt alot it so it was harsh and made me cough and waste alot. The potency of changa will depend on how powerful your trip is. those maoi effects are real for days after aswell so avoid alot of things for a few days after and the day of changa. I smoked weed after the changa and went to fucking hyperspace for a long time and met a freaky entity. You can also smoke changa in joints

Why should I listen to you if you cannot follow your own advice?

Were you lighting using a matchstick or a lighter, on a pipe or ... ?

When I first got my hands on freebase DMT about a year ago, I planned a ritual out elaborately. I waited for about a month after buying it. I cleaned my place up and the small shrine-space in my room I rearranged and read bits of my bible again. I put a long-track of monks chanting because the meaning of the journey was to be entirely one of healing for me. I ate 05 grams or so of raw Syrian Rue. Once the Rue kicked in I inhaled the DMT and the world changed within an instant. Seconds passed and an entity took possession of my body till the neck area. I was conscious and acting on my will but at the same time was being shown things by Earth-entity, Mother-DMT, or Plant-Consciousness. I struggled a bit with letting go because the headspace was so entirely unknown but yet very sacred and not intimidating for me. I began to drum situations up in my head and that is when some of the depression came back. I thought it was the DMT showing me all of it, but no, as I tend to see similar visions on LSD-25. It is one of those things about no longer drinking, I tend to go deep into my head by imagination. In any case, there were too many messages for me to decipher all at once. When I closed my eyes I found myself in an inexplicable point fashioned by vibrant colours and jewels that shone and emitted glares out on occasion. The harmalas put everything up by a notch as the whole journey lasted well after the first daylight. I wasted some DMT by using the pipe but I vaped in enough on two occasions to have the full experience methinks.

Everytime I have done DMT after that I have almost always seen the sacred geometry realm as opposed to Aztec ruins and what not. I have never met an 'entity' or been through wormholes. At first I am on Earth and then I close my eyes immediately into the void where inexplicable geometry figures welcome me and dance all together in tandem. I adore that they switch colours and make me entertained like that. There is a collective sense of unity about them because when they morph in and out of each other sideways, everything appears to be connected, except for me, wherein I am the observer, not a resident or one among. Once the visuals were so out of the ordinary that I cannot begin to explain what that thing was, except tell you that it was the only time in my life when I experienced full, absolute, and truly unconditional love for myself. I have been blessed to have a Daimon (which I am really sure all of us have) and its voice under possession took that of what the Thing was trying to tell me. I was singularly afraid that it was very angry at me for "doing drugs", but in fact it was comforting me and loving me. I had not experienced a love of that kind before and I have not after that. It is too precious to feel again and again. This is the problem! I am not willing to be loved. It felt so relieving but not necessary, but I am going to be loved again soon, and it gives me great reassurance to know so.

Last edited: