• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

CFT Cocaine

Basically cocaine itself is fairly widely available, but CFT is not. And CFT is made from ecgonine, which is restricted everywhere and is usually derived from the coca plant anyway. So the RC manufacturers in china won't make CFT because the precursor is illegal and not easily available. The only suppliers of CFT at present sell by the milligram for very high prices, so unless someone else starts making it then CFT is unlikely to appear on the recreational market.

Basically you need a cocaine analogue that doesn't effectively require cocaine as the starting point for a synthesis. I know there's a total cocaine synthesis available, but the cost makes it effectively out of the RC bracket unless some enterprising home chemist gets interested.

PS I don't want a discussion of the cocaine total synthesis route as after the crap of the last few days, anybody who does is looking at a warning (at least)

Yule just turn into a mutant weirdo toying around with that kinda stuff mang. I cant even handle my Effexor brain spasms so that kinda thing is gonna be horrendous.

Can you understand?

Last edited:
GIVE ME SOME! LOL

really though, you'd put RTI-229 on the list of chems you just have to have in your cupboard?

Cheers

Do they produce the 'arrogant twat' syndrome that coke produces as well?

I've tried ALL of them!

Well you have to, don't you? All those compounds just sitting around in a lab... I tried most of the anorectics that ended up getting fed to rats for my post grad work. You just have to in the interests of human pharmacology =D

slopoke said:
GIVE ME SOME! LOL

really though, you'd put RTI-229 on the list of chems you just have to have in your cupboard?

Cheers

Not literally, thats the stuff thut horror stories are made of.
I was just imagining what it would be like.

Cocaine is structurally related to the deliriants scopolamine, bella donna and deadly nightshade family.

However, in and of itself, it seems to be pretty benign unless you can't handle it.

Man, I know someone who would dearly love to try a toot or 2 of β-CFT... :D Seems like the stuff could safely be dubbed "Hyper-Coke." Might actually be *less* addictive than coke due to much longer half-life.

It would truly be SWEET to do cocaine that lasted 5 hours instead of 40 d@mn minutes, although in some circumstances coke's short half-life can be a solid benefit.

I think It'd be a revolutionary drug It'd definately become a commonly used drug.

Is anhydroecgonine methyl ester a scheduled compound? It's (rather) cheap and easy to synthesize and would serve as a perfect starting material for funny cocaine analogs. The chinese people would probably do just about anything if someone just asked and put some cash on the table but up to this point RC vendors seems to have focused mainly on more established compounds from Pihkal/Tihkal. But as the well starts to run dry I think we will probably see more exotic compounds such as this marketed.

sounds a bit like concerta or ritalin-XR to me, also longer-acting, more potent dopamine reuptake inhibitors..