• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Cannabis and Videogames..

Mathew Lheureux

Bluelighter
Hey folks today I decided I would make a thread about marijuana and videogames.. and you guessed it the topic of this thread is which games to play while you indulge in the marijuana smoke.. now for me I have always played the elder scrolls and fallout new vegas aswell as fallout 3.. what about anyone else what games do yall play when you smoke weedÉ

I like massive single player rpg's too. I just recently got a ps4, though, and there aren't any Bethesda games like The Elder Scrolls or Fallout yet (two of my favorite series, by the way). Since the beginning of January I've been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition pretty fuckin' often. Second would be a neck-and-neck tie between NBA 2k15 and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

All three games are fuckin' great. Wish Shadow of Mordor was a bit longer but whatever...

I'm pretty much always some kind of fucked up when I play video games... which leads me to really enjoy sandbox/exploration kinds of games, meaning I'm really fucking excited to have a session and sit down with No Man's Sky for the first time ever:

The basic premise is you start out crash-landed on a random planet in a galaxy filled with more visitable planets than I even know the number for. --Like.. a quinitillion? Septillion? Fuck it, let me look it up... "31,556,900,000,000,000,000,000" visitable planets the size of Earth (that's apparently 31.5 sextillion), enough to boast that "If you were to visit one virtual planet every second,” he says, “then our own sun will have died before you’d have seen them all".-- Anyways, you start out crash-landed and have to explore your planet and find resources and all this good stuff to be able to afford/earn a spaceship. From then on it's a quest to the center of the galaxy to find, I think, the source of some transmission or something, idk. It's a loose story to keep the gameplay together, it seems.

Idk, the numbers themselves are impressive, I guess, but just the fact that this game is so huge and really looks pretty awesome to me has me definitely waiting for it's release. It really looks like a fun game to get lost in when you're all fucked up.

i have an xbox 360 and i play one game only - tiger woods pga tour:

tiger-woods-pga-tour-12-cover.jpg

i have a couple of out of town friends who also have it and we play matches online. i'm pretty good sober but when i get high, i just get better and better. it sounds corny but i stop thinking about it so much and start playing more intuitively.

alasdair

^^^lol 2012... wata rookie mistake.... gota keep it 08 man... it was all downhill after that... lol

for you maybe. not for me.

my favourite version was 2005 because it had edgewood, tahoe where i used to work. i know that course like the back of my hand. it disappeared in the 2006 version and never came back :(

alasdair

[video=youtube_share;kgrnIBlxZCk]http://youtu.be/kgrnIBlxZCk[/video]

Weed + Call of Duty = FUN

but it does definitely hinder my performance on the battlefield.
i love getting super stoned and talking about random shit on myheadset tho while im playing

On CIVILIZATION V weed makes me actually better, i lead Carthage like no other...

On CIVILIZATION V weed makes me actually better, i lead Carthage like no other...

Have you played Civilization: Beyond Earth yet?

It's not radically different or anything from the previous Civ's, but holy shit it's pretty fuckin' awesome. Check it out if you think you'd be interested. Civilization has been my shit since the second one, dude, love those games.

[edit: What system do you play CoD on?]

mal3volent, wtf is going on in that video, lol. That was kind of fucked, for real....

Weed + Call of Duty = FUN

but it does definitely hinder my performance on the battlefield.
i love getting super stoned and talking about random shit on myheadset tho while im playing

I played COD on mushrooms once and kicked ass. I'm not sure if it was the mushroom's effect on visual acuity that aided me or if my friends were all just terrible because they were tripping. My brain wanted me to believe it was some sort of higher plane of skill that I unlocked through psychedelics, but I'm not sure that was really it, lol.

On topic though, any game while stoned is better. I tend to kinda zone everything else out and really get into whatever game I'm playing.

Skyrim and Fallout 3 are glorious with weed. I really like open-world and exploration games.
No Man's Sky looks amazing too.

Me too, these games with open-world exploration are good. I also like Morrowind and Oblivion is not bad. Different cosmo-sims also are good enough.