• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Candle cove

2minuteSnoots

Bluelighter
Anyone else seen Channel zero-candle cove yet? I loved the creepy pasta ad was stoked when I saw the trailer for tv... But the first 2 episodes omg man they were great... They really portray the darkness and overall creepy shit from the storys

Yes there really interesting and pretty messed up - pretty refreshing for series not dedicated to zombies

I hear that,, I have been a die hard Walking Dead fan since the comics came out, and I'm so happy that the show has gotten as big as it has, but now a lot of people are tryin to cash in on their success and it's getting outdone. But 'Chanel Zero; Candle Cove' is freaking awesome, I just hate the it's only six episodes for the candle cove installment:( and I hate how episode 4 just ended, that girl was so innocent man. It's bout time SciFi has something worth watching

I have to admit I'm a bit of a Zombie fan myself and do like the shows and movies but this was just a nice break and something that seems aimed at adults.

On the Zombie thing I love ZNation <3 it's so bad, stupid, cheesy and overly acted that its hilarious. Started off as a piss take of TWD but grew into something way more fun. Then you have 'Fear the walking dead' which started off prior to the Zombie outbreak that you see in TWD - it's really bad but its a bit car crashy, I hate it but I watch it to see how bad it is ?

The newer Zombie ones are - Van Helsing I hated the pilot episode but again I kept watching it and sort of like it now :D. When you get to the bottom of the barrel you have 'Aftermath' - image a few friends sitting about late one night, I love zombies, I love dragons, I love ghosts can you imagine if we made a show with them all in it - well they did and we have Aftermath. I watch it for a laugh as the main character just like to shoot everything :D - whats that 'Bam' shot it, man in a field 'Bam' shot him - she is ex airforce though so yeah - hand up, don't care 'bam'.

Do we have a rambling thread in this section ?

I never gave Z nation a chance but I figure its worth a shot now since it's been out for a while and people are starting to really dig it.."fear the walking dead"started off so freaking slow but it's actually getting a bit good finally, but now that Neagan is in "the walking dead" it's getting hard to watch, I hate seeing him make our group 'bow down' so to speak. Oh and "Into the Badlands" is supposed to start back this February too, I'm stoked about that, it was a super good first season, I'm also waiting on 'Better call Saul' and 'Preacher' to hurry up and come back on