The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cancun cocaine

polomex

Greenlighter
I'm going to Cancun in 2 weeks and im looking for some good cocaine for IV. I would like to know if the cocaine is relatively pure in cancun and the price of it.

in my experience Cancun is like Miami Beach.. But you're in MEXICO.. land of corrupt cops and insane drug traffickers

I'd be very careful about purchasing drugs from ANYONE in mexico... If you're desperate, you could try asking the folks that work around the resorts

oups sorry :/ but just wondering ... what's the quantity of water that i need to inject cocain. ive never done this before. i even never done cocain. so how to inject it? plz dont tell me to don't do it. i know it's dangerous but i take the risk

I think this is a really dangerous idea I mean with all the killings in Mexico this year. You dont speak the language dont know the culture shit could go wrong very quickly. I would score some coke here in the states and just get real drunk in cancun. But if I had to try I would go to one of the tourist night clubs and ask around. Maybe try to find an ex-patroit but I dunno how easy that will be.

oups sorry :/ but just wondering ... what's the quantity of water that i need to inject cocain. ive never donte this before. i even never done cocain. so how to inject it? plz dont tell me to don't do it. i know it's dangerous but i take the risk
You gotta learn to crawl before you walk. Hell, you'vre wanting to skip right to running a marathon.

Shit you wanna start doing coke by IV the first time?!! Coke is easy to OD on IV, you gotta know how much to take IV, unlike snorting where you get about 65-70%max of the coke you snort,,you IV too much coke and you die...I have slammed a shitload of coke and seen people who ended up shooting it, do a bit too much and start bleeding from the eyes,mouth,nose, and vomiting up blood, and within a few minutes they were laying face first in a pool pf their own blood,,that happened to a close friend of mine 4 years ago..I'm just glad I had left his house 6 hours or so earlier..Did not wanna see that death...

First off, bad idea slammin, like everyone else said. That being said tho you wont have trouble finding coke out there. If you look for it youll find it. Keep to the sides of the main streets and look for people trying to get your attention. Theyll usually be near side streets or alleys, theyll only sell white people grams for very expensive prices cuz they know theyll never you again. Still if you get a straight gram for twice what youd pay here, consider yourself lucky. In order to get it youll have to trust this person enough to follow them to a secluded location where they could just as easily rob you or sell you bunk, if you're going with other people have them come with you, a group of four guys is harder to fuck with than one by himself. Still if they want to rob you, youre gonna get robbed, so be prepared for that possibility.
This worked for my friends when we were there in May. They went back to that dude every day and bought a couple more grams, by about the third day the bags were bigger and prices better, go figure. Beyond that I dont know. Like someone above said, maybe try asking around in clubs. I'll be in that area in about ten days, maybe ill see ya there. ha.

Damn in Mexico I always got good coke way cheaper than in the US ,and we get good coke cheap down where I'm at..lol..Never was in Cancun though..but at resorts ask the guys who carry luggage and park cars and shit, in all other Mexican citys they always knew were to score good cheap blow=the bell hops,parking attendants etc..lol..I know people that went to Cancun though that paid more than I do her for a gram of coke that was decent and they kept on buying more so they finally got a 1/2 decent price..still about 30-40% more than I payed for the best shit I got down there my first time...lol..I have been all over Mexico in the past, and also South america...lol..coke is hella cheap in Colombia but it's noramlly 1/2 coke 1/2 cut , and it's hella dangerous to score there, except in santa marta ,colombia in the north by the beaches, their are americans that have moved their and stayed and live there year round now and surf and sell good weed, and good coke, the coke is purer than the street shit there in Colombia and the gringos won't rob you..lol..they also have good weed,compared to bricked ,seedy crap they sell in Colmbian cities like Cali,bogota,etc..Santa Marta is american/gringo friendly and the gringos there sell the drugs..lol

You just repeated the same thing heavyhanded said..if your gonna steal peoples stories don't let it be the person who posts right above you

You just repeated the same thing heavyhanded said..if your gonna steal peoples stories don't let it be the person who posts right above you

Not at all, I said that I had gotten cocaine cheaper in Mexico that he was saying and most of my story was actually about Colombia if you read it agian,maybe you will notice the differeces huh?! I did not steal his story, I only told of my experiences in Mexico, never been to Cancun and I also talked more about colombia...read it again,,,I spent a lot of time in Mexico 10 years ago, so I do not need to steal his story..lol..damnit don't be trying to get me pissed chinky...lol

Been to Cancun 3 times. Best and safest way to get anything IMO is to ask a cabbie while you're with em. Most were prepared. Rule of thumb in mexico is that unless you are in a club never pay full price for shit. They will try and rip you off. Cut he price in half and go from there but, cash is king. To be honest though dude I'd be really careful down there nowadays especially seeing you have no idea what you're doing (no offense). Never follow anyone to go get anything down there. No one gives a fuck about some punk tourist.

As far as banging... no. You don't even know what coke is. If you find some and it is actual cocaine then snort it. You'll be happy and alive.

Been to Cancun 3 times. Best and safest way to get anything IMO is to ask a cabbie while you're with em. Most were prepared. Rule of thumb in mexico is that unless you are in a club never pay full price for shit. They will try and rip you off. Cut he price in half and go from there but, cash is king. To be honest though dude I'd be really careful down there nowadays especially seeing you have no idea what you're doing (no offense). Never follow anyone to go get anything down there. No one gives a fuck about some punk tourist.

As far as banging... no. You don't even know what coke is. If you find some and it is actual cocaine then snort it. You'll be happy and alive.

I Agree, I do not go to Mexico anymore,since the bullshit Calderon's war on the cartels has killed more than 30,000+ people in the last 3,4 or 5 years!! Always in Mexico you are expected to barted, not just in clubs but everywhere..lol..they give you the first price that is 3 or 4 times more than it's worth there, and some stupid tourists do take the first offer and pay out the ass,you In my experience in a lotta Mexican citys is too offer them 1/4 of what they ask for, then the throw anothe rnumber, you go a 10% or so higher ,he goes 10-20% lower and you get the shit for 1/3 to 1/2 tops what they asked for, if thats still too much , you just say that someone nearby offered you the same thing for 1/4 or 1/3 his price and it was a bigger bag,etc.. bullshitting and bartering is expected in Mexico, Lotta South American Countries, North Africa, Middle east,India ,South East Asia,etc..I have been to all these place excpet India, and all of them love to barter!! It's expected and if a tourist takes the first price given then they enjoy it more, but a person visiting that knows how to barter and is willing to walk away and start walking or actual walk will get respect from those people, sometimes you have to walk away and find another dude selling whatever, lol,,if he does not give you a better deal then go back to the first guy and say you got an offer for 1/5th of his first one etc..You say you will ask him one more time if he will go 1/6th or 1/5th the first offer, becasue the other guy smells bad, or is a rude person, or some bullshit,if he wont do lower ,then walk away from both them..one of them will say Wait,and offer you a good deal, maybe more than you woulda payed if you spent several hours going to differetn people, but thats a lotta time to be out bartering for drugs or anything..lol..

Man, i cant speak on the scene in cancun, but i have been to costa rica. I was offered drugs on such a regular basis by the locals, i actually cursed at a couple of punks trying to sell me blow on the beach, just after four other people asked me in 15 minutes, during my walk to the end of the beach and back. Dude, if you look like possible clientelle, the dealers will fucking seriously be on you like white on rice. I was fucking CONSTANTLY bombarded with offers of GOOD, cheap cocaine! I got THE BEST cocaine i have ever had in costa rica.1.5 gs at 1/3 the price of a good priced teener in us, for waaaaaay less than a bill. Xx$ chebeeeaaaap.

So the moral is, just get out and interact with the locals, and the pesky dope pushing punks wont fucking stop asking ya bout it bout it.

know the post is old but incase someone else searchs... every native worker there can get you drugs there all there to make $$ anyway they can and always try to charge high of course starting offer from cabbie talked him down .. than found guy outstore always had someone switting at picnic table ended up paying a lot less. best way to go tho is to go to the market shops and ask a worker for mota or yayo they will take you upstairs of shop they have weed/e pills/heroin/coke, E pills were expensive the weed is awful brick and waste of money but the coke they will give you free rail and tell him you want big bag offer him 10-15 per g maby, and im pretty sure every single shop at market does this i paid for a creditcard sized baggie half full lasted 4 guys the whole week and had to dump the remainder. JUST REMEMBER YOU WILL HAVE TO BULLSHIT WITH EM ABOUT PRICE TO GET EM DOWN CUZ THEY WANT TO GET EVERY PENNY THEY CAN DONT BE AFRAID TO WALK AWAY AND BE LIKE ILL GO TO THE GUY NEXT DOOR THAN THIS WILL GET EM DOWN.

Price discussion is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: