• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can you name some drugs that have synergy rather than just added effects?

Opiates with shrooms sounds fucking awesome but I can’t do it unfortunately I was an opiate addict and I’ve been sober for a long time not gonna fall back into those old bad habits, I do wana try shrooms with ketamine though have any of you had experience with it ?

Opiates with shrooms sounds fucking awesome but I can’t do it unfortunately I was an opiate addict and I’ve been sober for a long time not gonna fall back into those old bad habits, I do wana try shrooms with ketamine though have any of you had experience with it ?
No, and sadly have only one experience with Ketamine that I barley remember. I wish I had some! Lol For the shrooms with opiates I was tripping like the stars looked like a little kid drew them with a crayon, and the hole night sky. I literally saw stars going around all over the sky, and at one point my vision of the earth did a hole 180 like went sideways for a moment. I'm not sure how to explain that, but it was intense! I also hid under my blanket that night, because I was tripping out to hard/paranoid. After the paranoia it got very intensely good feeling.

I'm not sure how many bluefoot mushrooms I took, but I think it was only around 10 to 15 give, or take. I snorted the Oxycodone 10mg right around when the come up started with the shrooms.

No, and sadly have only one experience with Ketamine that I barley remember. I wish I had some! Lol For the shrooms with opiates I was tripping like the stars looked like a little kid drew them with a crayon, and the hole night sky. I literally saw stars going around all over the sky, and at one point my vision of the earth did a hole 180 like went sideways for a moment. I'm not sure how to explain that, but it was intense! I also hid under my blanket that night, because I was tripping out to hard/paranoid. After the paranoia it got very intensely good feeling.

I'm not sure how many bluefoot mushrooms I took, but I think it was only around 10 to 15 give, or take. I snorted the Oxycodone 10mg right around when the come up started with the shrooms.
Did the opiates not take away the paranoia from tripping ?

It was gnarly being on abilify, taking ketamine, then smoking DMT. Think that one out for a second. But I saw past lives in the mirror or so I thought. You know I was so excited in these mindstates and I saw myself transform into an old man, a woman, an old woman, an egyptian prince, a goblin, socrates, my friend who had died so many things right before my very eyes. I made a psychic connection that some of these were past lives. Maybe i'm just crazy. I also fell into a DMT k-hole or maybe it was a break through once.

Did the opiates not take away the paranoia from tripping ?
Not until after the peak effects I feel like. I was tripping really really hard tho. It felt overwhelmingly too good like I didn't deserve to feel that good which made me paranoid if that makes any sense, and was just not thinking the type of thoughts I was thinking that day. So I kind of had a bad trip for a little bit. I wasn't in the best place of my life at the time either.

Not until after the peak effects I feel like. I was tripping really really hard tho. It felt overwhelmingly too good like I didn't deserve to feel that good which made me paranoid if that makes any sense, and was just not thinking the type of thoughts I was thinking that day. So I kind of had a bad trip for a little bit. I wasn't in the best place of my life at the time either.
ya I get that I combined 6 hits of acid with a ton of weed last weekend and I’m also not in the best place in life atm I kind of got a slew of unwanted negative thoughts that made it a bad trip for a little while but then I did some mediation and I was alright.

ya I get that I combined 6 hits of acid with a ton of weed last weekend and I’m also not in the best place in life atm I kind of got a slew of unwanted negative thoughts that made it a bad trip for a little while but then I did some mediation and I was alright.
Yea stuff like meditation can definitely help relax you whilst having a bad trip. Benzos do too ofcourse. Lol Same when it comes to bad/overwhelming deleriant trips big time!

Yea stuff like meditation can definitely help relax you whilst having a bad trip. Benzos do too ofcourse. Lol Same when it comes to bad/overwhelming deleriant trips big time!
ya definitely I tend to steer clear of depressant drugs like benzos or opiates though cause I have an addictive personality and I was addicted to kratom a while back.

Fluorexetamine/Pregabalin/n2O

Hands down one of the best combos ive ever done, the euphoria is mind boggling and how deep the Nitrous balloons enhance Dissociatives is incredible. Ive had some of the best holes of my life doing this. The Pregabalin really adds this additional layer of pleasure makes FXE even more pleasurable.

Alcohol and benzos. (In the worst possible way. Blackouts and humiliating behavior.)

Opioids and benzos. Felt like I came *really* close to OD'ing a few times.

Ayahuasca (Rue+MHRB when I did this) and 750 mics of LSD was one of the most intense psychedelic experiences of my entire life, displaying incredibly unique synergy bc of the MAOI potentiation. Doing this with mescaline in place of the MHRB's DMT, and harmaline in place of the rue will be very interesting some day.