• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Can you get high by eating your own hair?

ordinary mind

Bluelighter
As the title says. If metabolites are stored in the hair, would there be considerable activity if you were to eat it?

Purely speculative of course, I'm not about to start gobbling tufts of hair like some kind of greedy mad man.

No. By the time any metabolites have made it into your hair, they will be decidedly non-active.

As the title says. If metabolites are stored in the hair, would there be considerable activity if you were to eat it?

Purely speculative of course, I'm not about to start gobbling tufts of hair like some kind of greedy mad man.

Well, I've a lifetime supply of the wife's pubes I can donate at regular intervals to test your theory if you want...

If you tried smoking it I reckon you could get a similar effect to smoking banana skins. So that'd be a no then. But with enough lightheadedness to be able to convince yourself that you may be mistaken and actually are a bit high. Yes, yes I do speak from experience. It was a more innocent time.

In similar vein to Foobaroo up there, I have had several offers over the years for a syringe loaded with my blood just to see if it would work. Disappointingly, I always politely declined.

Just tried it and it stinks but that is because I tried to smoke it.

=D