View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you drink liquid PCP?

Madkol

Greenlighter
I just received what I believe is liquid PCP...it just looks clear like water but smells like strong...almost like nail polish remover ..I know about dipping blunts/cigarettes in it but can it just be drank like taking a shot?

It depends what the PCP was dissolved in. PCP itself is a powder, the liquid could be anything... If it's simply vodka or something harmless like that, yes you could drink it. But only the person who made that solution could tell you what liquid they dissolved the PCP in. If it smells like acetone, I'd give it a pass...

I'm guessing it was dissolved in a volatile solvent so that cigarettes could dipped in it and the solvent would evaporate. If it smells like nail polish remover (acetone) I wouldn't drink it. On the plus side, you very well might be able to evaporate it and use the leftover powder if you have a milligram scale to measure it with.

I'm guessing it was dissolved in a volatile solvent so that cigarettes could dipped in it and the solvent would evaporate. If it smells like nail polish remover (acetone) I wouldn't drink it. On the plus side, you very well might be able to evaporate it and use the leftover powder if you have a milligram scale to measure it with.

it should still be safe to dip a joint in then tho rite?

It depends what the PCP was dissolved in. PCP itself is a powder, the liquid could be anything... If it's simply vodka or something harmless like that, yes you could drink it. But only the person who made that solution could tell you what liquid they dissolved the PCP in. If it smells like acetone, I'd give it a pass...

ok, I’m still safe to dip a joint in it tho rite?

Yeah.

Let it dry a bit though. Steam is nasty.

(Probably doesn't apply to joints, but I learned to be patient with tinctures only a dag ago, heh.)

Traditionally PCP freebase is dissolved in diethyl ether for 'dipping' cigarettes or other smokables into. Please take care to let the cigarette dry because ether is crazy flammable.

"It tends to flare up ... I done seen some people burn their facial hair up" - Tame-One

You wouldn't want to consume large amounts of ether just because of its awful cloying smell, but if you evaporated it all off, presumably you would have PCP freebase, which may be an oil or a waxy solid depending on purity. To produce the HCl salt you'd need to treat it with hydrochloric acid, which conveniently can be found in your stomach.

Be careful with dosing, a good dose for recreation is between 5 and 20mg.