Can Vicks shorten your roll??

AJAX

Bluelighter
My friend told me that he dont like Vicks when he is rollin b/c it makes the roll shorter. When I rolled I was inhaling the Vicks most of the night and it did seem to shorten my Roll. I was the only one inhaling it almost all night long and it went down alot bout 3 hours later, while my frineds were still rolin til bout 2 hours later. I was jus wonderin if it was just me or if Vicks in fact does shorten the roll?? It fells wonderful and all but if it shortens my roll I guess I will just have to moderate it when rollin. PEACE

Huh. I've never heard anybody claim that before...
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Ok here's my thought. I don't think it shortens your roll, but when your roll is on the way down you notice more because the vicks doesn't do much for you anymore. I don't like it a the end of the night because it reminds me how great I felt and that I am going down .

Ok here's my thought. I don't think it shortens your roll, but when your roll is on the way down you notice more because the vicks doesn't do much for you anymore. I don't like it a the end of the night because it reminds me how great I felt and that I am going down .