• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can Phenibut help me with my benzo WD's and if worse comes to worse willalcohol help?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
I know this might be better suited to OD but I know there are people hre than can help with my problem.

Ive been taking a lot of xanax from a street source and im worried my next round of pills I am suposed to get will fall through. If I end up in WD will phenibut or alcohol help and would it be possible to kind of use pheni or booze as a maintenaice kind of thing and still reduce as im trying to taper with my xanax. Im just really scared of whats to come, I dont experience WD's the very next day after I stop and I only ever take xanax once a day, sometimes I feel WD's sometimes I dont its really weird.

I just hope these pills come through because I am afraid ive gotten myself in pretty deep. Im using grapefruit juice to reduce what I need of what I have left of the xanax which is very little. I usually take between 3-6mg in the morning every day and have been doing for awhile..... Is it possible WD could commence in the second day without the xanax?

Anyway any help I can get is much appreciated :) Just had 5mg which is more than I should of but I felt pretty bad and the gf juice(freshly squeezed) haspotentiated it a lot.

Sorry for the long post, I did UTSE and didnt find much so as I know a lot of you(and your benzo Knowledge) and you guys know me so if this is suited to OD then ill move it but I thought I might be able to get some help here..... Thanks BL :)

BTW I dont undstnd a lot about GABA receptors, if anyone could explain or point me to somewhere where I can learn a bit more about it in laymens terms. I know a bit about it and chemistry and biology but not a whole lot, just what ive picked up over the years.

You should try Kava Kava, it binds to GABA receptors and you can get it in most health food stores. I've never used it in benzo WD but I'm sure it will work a lot better then alcohol or Phenibut.

ive read about phen easing people's benzo WD's

i doubt kava would do jack

Phenibut may help with some of the symptoms of withdrawals such as anxiety and insomnia..

But because benzo's work on GABAa receptors and phenibut on GABAb.. I wouldn't expect a miracle cure.

^^ Thank you very much for the clear and informative answer rickolasnice. Thankfully I dont have to worry anymore but now I know for future, thanks a lot :)

This can be closed as there is no more to be discussed.