• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can Parents Program The Set And Setting People Feel Affecting Dosage Preferences?

U

Unregistered5437

Please forward to "MAPS discussion," unless there is a better place for this. Maybe "support"?

I've had friends who's parents told them, "you'll have a great trip if you just go with it." They were always told tripping was no big deal.

I think back to before I ever took psychedelics and how I'd try to imagine it. I can only imagine how different my image I created was compared to buddies'.

My parents always told me you never know which trip you will never come back from. This gave me a russian roulette concept of tripping but a great interest.

I tend to be conservative with my dosages when I trip, even though I can handle myself in most situations.

I feel like friends whose parents' praised psycs, view the drugs as a way to connect to their family and relate.

Is it possible for a parent to program the set and setting and therefore, appropriate dosage, of their children?

I've never met anyone who's parents had done anything past light (and "regretted") cannabis use. So I'd say my parents' views of LSD and the like had absolutely nothing to do with how I feel about psychs.