• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives can i take oral/liquid ketamine intranasally?

floydd

Greenlighter
i've got a bit of medicinal ketamine, some a liquid (100mg/ml), the rest as dissolving tablets (200 mg troches). in the past, i've also used medical k in a spray bottle, 100mg/ml -- and i vastly prefer the intranasal method to the other two. is there a way for me to convert either the liquid or the troches so that i take it via my nose? thanks!

I would guess that anything prepped to put in your veins would be safe in your nose. The liquid is ready now, innit?

Put the liquid on a plate and then place the plate on top of a pot of simmering water on the stove.The liquid will slowly evaporate off the plate and then you can scrape the powder off the plate.

Last edited:
The liquid should be good to just transfer into a nasal spray bottle.
The troches I'd rather dissolve and plug than try to stuff up my nose due to whatever else is in them besides ketamine.

thanks, all: i guess i'll contact the compounding pharmacy where i got the liquid about whether it's nose-okay, instead of just holding in the mouth for 20 - 30 min, then swallowing. ah, yes, i'd forgotten that the troches no doubt have lots of filler in them. 'dissolve and plug' -- what's that mean, exactly?
never thought of converting the liquid into a powder. seems like i'd fuck up the process somehow, so i think i'll steer clear.

so i shoved a troche up my butt and the only effect it had was to turn my feet numb and make them itchy as hell. ketamine gives me the itchies, i already know that, but i usually get some good stuff to go along with the unpleasantness. not this time, nada, nothing, zip, but for the desire to rake my nails over my unfeeling toes. no more butt plugging for me, thank you very much.