• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Can I smoke weed on 4rth day to reduce ecstasy withdrawal?

CasCasClay

Greenlighter
Dear All,

I did 3 sessions ecstasy with 2 session mdma on same day. Its 4th day and I still feel very bad. Im had brain zaps until yesterday but today I didn't had any. Im eating lots of pineapple, banana, salmon and eggs to adjust serotonin levels but still Im very depressed. I have also 5htp and multivitamins but they are not helping much. Do you suggest to smoke weed to feel better or is it gonna extend the withdrawal time?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Try 50ml of lime or lemon juice(pure) mix it with water and a spoonful of sugar. Great for your thyroid. Like 2-3 times a day, Used to help me :) but don't just drink lemonade, too much sugar, too little vitamin c

Weed kinda depresses you more, so just eat and drink and breathe fresh air, do some sports.

Try 50ml of lime or lemon juice(pure) mix it with water and a spoonful of sugar. Great for your thyroid. Like 2-3 times a day, Used to help me :) but don't just drink lemonade, too much sugar, too little vitamin c

Weed kinda depresses you more, so just eat and drink and breathe fresh air, do some sports.
Thanks for your advice. Weed doesn't depressing me but sometimes it gives me anxiety and its the last thing I want. I did research on internet but I couldn't find and advice

Of course you can smoke weed. It will probably help mellow things out a bit.

Thanks for your advice. Weed doesn't depressing me but sometimes it gives me anxiety and its the last thing I want. I did research on internet but I couldn't find and advice
Or, if you think you're going to get anxiety from it and it's too much to handle, then don't.

Maybe take a couple puffs off a joint to start. See how you feel and go from there.

I would eat chocolate when I first started using ecstasy the next day. I was also a steady weed user. Just don’t turn to opiates to heal. That would be a nitemare if it’s own right.

Or, if you think you're going to get anxiety from it and it's too much to handle, then don't.

Maybe take a couple puffs off a joint to start. See how you feel and go from there.
Logic, I will do as you say, thanks

I would eat chocolate when I first started using ecstasy the next day. I was also a steady weed user. Just don’t turn to opiates to heal. That would be a nitemare if it’s own right.
I hate opiates. Actuallly pineapple, banana and orange juice helps me lot to feel better. I started to gain weight cause my mouth is always full with those fruits :) This mdma comedown is nightmare, I will never do it again

I hate opiates. Actuallly pineapple, banana and orange juice helps me lot to feel better. I started to gain weight cause my mouth is always full with those fruits :) This mdma comedown is nightmare, I will never do it again
Just take some time to sort through what the drug allows you to see. It can be a epiphany.

MDMA, the up and the comedown, over time become less and less enjoyable. We did a shitload of oral MDMA in my drug years (mostly psychotropes and empathogens, long clean), and it did a fuckton of damage to my stomach. It came to the point that whenever and however I took it, I would throw up.

The point I decided to stop using the substance entirely was a party I went with my friends to, and it was such an awesome party. Then we took some MDMA, and regret followed immediately. I spent the entire night (up til 10 am, we were away from home so I couldn't just leave) on a park, I felt so fucking horrible. I was nauseated AF, no matter how much I threw up, MDMA flashes became ICE cold and searing flames from hell, sweating, almost delirious. FML

MDMA sucks kids

Brain zaps suck, gotta ride it out, weed won't help with that, but you could just try and maybe you'll feel somewhat better