Can E Make YOUR BACK HURT????

AxxionBOI

Bluelighter
I've been on e for bout a year... and ever since then my back been hurting.. is the e or is back messed up from something else... everytime i roll it hurts.... and when i'm sober it hurtsss.... it used to hurt every once in a while now it hurts most of the time... does anybody else have this problem or is just me ????????????
peace out
------------------

if it's e related then it's from strenuous exercise (dancing) and possibly dehydration.

I rolled last weekend and my back has been sore all this week. I don't think it's actually my back, I think it may be my kidneys. Anyway, I didn't dance enough to make my muscles sore or to get dehydrated.
PS - I have also had other bad side-effects from these pills that I have never had before, like headaches and extreme fatigue. They may have been tainted. They were one-ways (with the arrow) from Shreveport, LA.
------------------
Sometimes you wanna go...where everybody knows your name

I don't think anyone knows EXACTLY what it does to us, there must be small side effects that we're not aware of, you take the good with the bad when it comes to drugs. My back hurts me too, but I dance my ass off everytime I roll, and all my muscles hurt the next week. I don't know if the drug itself is related, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful with actual knowledge.
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

hey i have looked and looked at stuff about x and you back since mine is screwed up from a car accidenthell i even asked a doctor and they all said it dosent hurt it but while rolling you move more even if your not dancing and you also move differently so you use muscles that you may not normally and also any dehydration will make it worse and also know your jaw clenching????? it aint the only muscle doing that they all are its just not as noticible (sp?)
finally your nervous system is housed in your spine so it also can effect it.
try streching b4 and during and after feels good and helps
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"