• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Can anyone Explain This question???

Psychopharmaddict

Bluelighter
Hi, I have been reading this advanced discussion and being a avid neuro research advocate , (lol) Im impressed with the upmost knowlegde of most of the post. Id believe it if some of you were neuroscientists . Anyway.

Im taking 3 medications. I take each for 3 disorders "im diagnosed"'. First Ill list the exact meds, dosages, and a brief, and then my 2 or 3 questions.

Adderall IR 25-30mg 3x daily (Every 5-6 Hrs depending on elimination)
Suboxone 4-6mg a day
Klonopin .5mg 2x daily ( Upon waking and 8hrs later)

Here are the NeuroSupplements Ill take daily

L-Tyrosine 1000mg with b-6
DL-Phenylalanine (500-1000mg)
Rhodiola Rosea (150-300mg day)
Phenibut (just started 500mg 2x day)
Omega EPA/DHA 500mg
Mega Multi Vitamin
SAMe 400mg (with B-50mg)
Magnesium/calcium (350mg/500mg Ratio)

My Protien is about 150 plus grams, Sugar intake is moderate, Excersice Via marital arts and intense weight Training 4-5x week for 1.30min both combined.

THE FOLLOWING WERE SYMPTOMS BEFORE THESE MEDS
My Diagnoses im 99.9 percent sure of is ADD (innatentive Type, With lack of motivation, loss of interest in things big time , Adenonia, loss of concentration, and then to just stopping what im doing , and laying down.

This next one, Social Anxiety, Is a big one. Sorta isolation type disorder.

Refractory Type Depression, where Remeron, Zoloft, PAxil, Desipramine, Welbutrin, Gabtril, Serzone, Gabapentin, Clonidine, stratterra, Doxepin, have no response, meaning none of these meds, improved my mood, just made me numb. Zoloft/Remeron with a little xanax maybe did some help, nothing like now.

Last, it seemed I abused alcohol from age 18-28. Maybe 6 pack or so, 5x week, I call it a problem, not out of hand. Then Abused GBL 24/7 for 3 yrs non stop which i believe had defenitely altered dopamine and my reward system, because never felt right after that, even sober one yr, NOT ON ANYMEDS.
Last , to deal with all those above listed problems to an extent, and knowing G really messed me up, Vicodin and oxys were then abused for 1 yr.

After 4 rehabs, which did nothing , mainly due to the innsufficient medications or improper meds, i didnt benifit. ANd I tried hard to work at it.

AS SOON AS these meds 2 yrs ago were administered, it was like a brain surgeon opened up my head and rewired the system>!!. now im on 3 meds, which are addictive, (and I dont abuse them, but depend upon them daily) , now they seem to not work, as good, I understand tolerance and such, and I feel that ( THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN CORRECTME IF IM WRONG) The adderall/suboxone (ampehtamine and opiate /endorphan system which can be pointedto the reward system in my brain, was very much not functioning properly, then I added the drugs like g and opiates and further disrupted them. NOw I believe I have to be on these meds forever or to another drug or something comes about.

ANY ONE care to give me imput (persay no doctor ever explained in detail my in depth problem, but Id love imput.) I know some may say its addiction and its true, BUT ADDICTION or why i used was the symptom, so that cannot be the answer. Why now has my drug cravings, mood, add, social anxiety , etc , spend hrs doing things, have all gone to the positive, yet somedays now, I experinece just a feeling of laying around , like the meds are not working that day , but then the next im running around all day!!

thanx

Psychopharmaddict said:
yet somedays now, I experinece just a feeling of laying around , like the meds are not working that day , but then the next im running around all day!!

thanx

Ummm... you're human? This is what all people go through :)

That being said, anyone - no matter how sick - ought to feel "rewired properly" when they take a speedball daily...

Word of caution: although I found Phenibut to be a good nootropic, I advise you to take breaks between use, since it seems to have cumulative effects.

Maybe the question I posted was a bit too much or an answer that really nobody can answer, but to narrow it down, I really dont consider it a speedball. This is (im not conjecting your statement) but I guess my view is that because of what i was doing yrs ago (abusing these other drugs like GBL and oxys) which In my opinion cannot compare to adderall and suboxone, addictive wise, (in mycase, but for others maybe), I find I take these doses at normal levels.I dont ever take more than 30mg of adderall AT ONCE or 4mg of Suboxone at once. Even though Ill take 2 more doses of adderall., its 5-6 hrs later, so the effects have diminished (blood levels) as per say someone taking 3 at a time. An old aquaintence of mine, thought because he seen my positive outcome from the meds, (kicking oxys and opiates etc), which He as I never did , Speed balled cocaine and H. SO right there, I could see it coming, the day he got adderall. In 10 days, he ate 80 some 20mg pills and then some.

He then got very mad at me, prob jealous or something because he knew i took them responsibly and failed to give him mine after I helped him once and never seen them back. But I thought at the time, well now im on medicaiton, and ill help a former addict, but low and behond adderall (amphetamines) and suboxone, for a former cocaine and h abuser, He could not use this combination. Now maybe im fooling myself, but I always argue my statement, that there is a big difference if your taking a medicaiton in proper amounts.

I often find myself attempting to potentiate the medications due to the tolerance factor and the day by day unperdictabliity which is impossible. There can be 30 different factors why one day the drug is working better than others.

But I noticed that, im never like at a low, as if i stopped the medication and 2 days later , that feeling of adenonia , lack of interest and motivation , plus 10 is terrible so i guess the little lows i get are not so bad. I can revert back to all the many many times withdrawling from GHB and OXYS. And now, Im complaining about a little adderall amph tolerance. Ya now i know im mental lol.

I do like this forum section becausse I like to break things down and see why this happens , or whythat happens. I sometimes think when im feeling anxious, Is this a low gaba level,? Do i need some phenibut or some klonopin. But If I took a klonopin 2 hrs ago, I WONT take another, because then i set myself up for abuse.

The problem with the a-medicine-for-every-ailment solution is that these medication in themselves will actually increase the problem in the long run. Klonopin does not increase GABA levels - it just makes the current GABA produced more effective, making the cells produce less and less of it over time.

No offense man, but what is your question, I read your post three times and I can't seem to find any.