Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

camden, nj heroin thread vs riverline to bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he's talking about cops....

That's pretty much unheard of unless he was fuckin wit some fuckboys especially with tracks and shit there's no reason to think he's a cop.. Especially Philly.. More likely to get robbed than turned down on a deal

I got a steady hook up on them now. Im right in the Philly area too. Lemme know how I can contact u & leave u a way to get a hold of me. I dont take all of them so id be more than happy to take care of ya on the regular.

readImage

Not allowed.
Pretty sure posts like this will get the the thread shut down. Im dry out here in camden too and understand youd do anything but try not to fuck it up for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a white guy on the border of CMD its soo sketch coppin so i end up buying these skimpy ass bags from people that are prolly just buyin buns, dumpin half out and sellin in pennsauken where I don't stick out.

crazy that you dont see any Camden, Philly people on here.... anyway I been out the game for a year or so until recently (started running again late December) Ive noticed huge changes in the short 13 months that I was clean. North Camden is basically shut down or if its not, then all the old spots never have anyone out. South Camden is hotter than you could ever imagine, and looks how North Camden did back in the day. Dope overall is just shitty quality. I have yet to find any real fire. There are a few good stamps out but good luck getting them on the reg bc of the police. Sycamore Courts and areas near there seems like a cop on every corner. Looks like a good time to get clean again. Not worth the risk.

Yea North is nothing of what it used to be. There's 1 spot, that's it. Sycamore you can get a # and there's another very decent spot bear there. I'm not sure if I can post the streets though.
Nowadays you find a spot, get a # and call on your way. The good old days of hitting up different sets just to try a little of this. A little of that are gone. I remember Pollock being strictly c. Things change so much,

Oh yes I forgot to add, it is risky however I was clean and released around the time you did but still had friends I kept in contact with and heard what was what. Anyway the times I've messed up I had some absolute fire. Even my friend was like Damn I never saw you like this! I have a high tolerance - still do as I'm on Methadone & this stuff had me wrecked.

Man CMD changed a lot in the past 10 to 15 yrs. I used to hit the Alleyway in east Cmd back in the day for powder until they got shut down. Was biggest money making set in Camden for years. Anyone else remember the Alley or the Club house? Club house was bikers spot by cambells soup cannery. No good powder spots like the Alleyway anymore "big sigh"

The Dog House? Yup I remember it well..."Wheels of Soul" & JR Rivera the alley- yup I remember that too. Only activity around there is hard. But the alley is gone , like not even there. Man that was the shot back in the day. It's not the same anymore.

MANNNNN I was just in Camden today. Not gonna say where..but it was one of the main BROAD streets ..hint hint.. anyway.. The cops are EVERYWHERE now. I mean, they have always been out in Camden..but they are really crackin down and racing to the sets in groups of 3 or 4 cars. I been goin to Camden for awhile nd I never saw it this bad. I mean..you can still get your shit but you gotta be xtra smart and extra fast. If you don't kno where your going in Camden now a days,, just stay the fuck outta there. The cops live for pullin young white girls or boys over in the hood and tryin to scare you shitless. I recently was caught in north by the walkin cops. I did get arrested and they took all my bags which is the worst feeling espically when you went thru a lot to get them. Anyway.. be careful everybody. Sycamore Courts is getting run down on the daily.

Heroin reminds me of signing a deal with the devil. You get what you want now, but it will get what it wants from you in the long run.

Anyone who goes to Newark and says they couldn't find an open air spot is crazy. The only difference that I've seen is that the corner boys are selling in buildings instead of standing out in the street. It's still pretty obvious though, you'll see people running in and out of certain buildings with one or two guys on the door encase the cops come.

Status
Not open for further replies.