Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cambodia yaba and ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazejohnny03

Greenlighter
Im really confused. I read the other threads but it seems like to me that yaba and ice are the samething in cambodia. IF I LAND IN CAMBODIA AND ASK FOR ICE I FEEL LIKE THEY;LL GIVE ME YABA LOL. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SAY YABA AND ICE IN KHMER OR WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE IF I TELL THEM.

There's 2 forms off Meth. Yaba as it's known in Thailand is known as "Yama" after the Hindu god of death http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yama it's a small pink pill that taste like vanilla.

Ice is known as ice .... The Khmer word for ice is "tako" but even though they may not speak English they all know what ice means.

So to sum it up.

Ice is "ice".
Yabba is "yama"

Enjoy smoking a drug named after a death god .... And please don't support the disgusting sex slavery that goes on in Cambodia ....

Your initial thread with the same title got moved here. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/555342-Drugs-situation-in-Laos-Cambodia-and-Thailand

Perhaps you should post all questions in that thread and stop spamming the same questions.

On another note I have been to Cambodia 3 times .... even worked there. My info is recent and spot on. It seems your going to all these countries just to smoke ice and probably bang hookers...
I don't really support that and will cease to answer questions. You will work it out ... Just be wary if your busted your life is going to be totally fucked!

Sometimes cops act as dealers .... I've had it happen in Thailand .... Cambodia may have caught on to this lucrative tourist trick.

What victims are involved in drug tourism?

Are you serious?

Start with the environmental damage for starters

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/frontpage/dismantling-meth-labs-in-cambodia.html

Then there's the violence and corruption surrounding the drug trade, the inflationary effect of all those tourist drug dollars on communities, the young people lured into gangs for the quick bucks. I've never been to SE Asia but I have seen what drug tourism has done to rural areas in Peru, drug gangs competing for the trade is pretty damned ugly.

The trafficking of human sex slaves against their will eclipses that in terms of morality

Whatever you need to tell yourself. From what I've seen the two pretty much go hand in hand anyway, the same people running the girls are slinging the rock.

whoa!! 8ft take it easy. im simply just asking question about the ice and yaba situation over there. i mean when did i ever mention hooker or sex in the question above? where and why are you jumping to all these conclusions? I mean didnt you go over there and smoke ice or whatever. so arent you and i in the same boat. All im asking is about your trip and alittle more specifics its so funny how people like you over react and think that they're better than people like me. YOu went over there and did the same thing that im interested in going over there to do. so what makes you so much holier than me? lOL ITS FUNNY TO ALSO SEE YOU WRITE WHAT VICTIMS ARE INVOLVED IN THE DRUG TOURISM TRADE. Anytime you mix drugs, money and people there are bound to be a couple of folks on the side suffering. Get grip 8ft on reality. Seriously. Stop trying to lift yourself above others and think that what you're doing is so innocent.

so what makes you so much holier than me? lOL ITS FUNNY TO ALSO SEE YOU WRITE WHAT VICTIMS ARE INVOLVED IN THE DRUG TOURISM TRADE. Anytime you mix drugs, money and people there are bound to be a couple of folks on the side suffering. Get grip 8ft on reality. Seriously. Stop trying to lift yourself above others and think that what you're doing is so innocent.

He's got a point, 8ft :\

Don't flood the forum with repetitive questions and you might get a better response...
You got your question answered, no need to be rude. More rude.

I don't see how you can blame drug tourism for the existence of meth labs, drugs gangs, violence or corruption in Cambodia, I am pretty certain a lot of Cambodians would be toking meth and there is also an export market for it, since a lot of Countries (like Australia) use a lot of meth that is produced in other Countries. Obviously drug tourism does contribute to the amount of meth labs, but I don't see how it does any more so than drug use in general.

Cambodia unfortunately has a very fucked up history and I have been lead to believe there is a shitload of weapons still floating around there from the Khmer Rouge days. I would imagine a lot of combatants from those days never saw a court room or anything and probably have a presence to some degree as well. I think poverty, easy access to guns and a lot of people still alive who have suffered pretty much unspeakable horrors in living memory all likely have a much bigger impact on the violence and quality of life in Cambodia than whether or not a decent percentage of tourists buy some dope over there.

There is no doubt that a lot of ugliness and despair is caused worldwide by the illicit drug trade, personally, I believe this is a problem that can only be rectified by world Governments coming together to end the Drug War and implement a sensible legalisation policy towards all drugs. My choice to boycott a drug will have little to no impact on the tragedies caused by drug prohibition, obviously if everyone made that choice it would be a different story, but that will never ever happen so it is a moot point.

OP your question has been answered and I am now closing this thread. Please keep your posts relating to South East Asia in the relevant thread from here on out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.