Recruiting Calling All Gym Goers

drugs_researcher

Greenlighter
Hello,

My name is Richard Harries and I am a PhD student studying Forensic Toxicology at Anglia Ruskin University . I am looking to recruit participants (aged 18 and over) to complete a voluntary and confidential on-line survey that should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

The survey can be found here: https://angliaruskin.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/anabolic-androgenic-steroid-usage-survey

The purpose of the study is to determine the level and type of anabolic-androgenic steroid usage amongst the fitness community. This study will also examine the use of illicit substances within those who go to the gym on a regular basis. It is hoped that this research will identify common drug taking practices amongst anabolic-androgenic steroid users, including a potential link between the usage of anabolic-androgenic steroid and other recreational drugs as well as additional image and performance enhancing drugs

The study is being run from March 1st 2020 to March 1st 2021. The survey is open to anyone over the age of 18. The questionnaire can be completed even if you HAVEN'T any experience using steroids and I don't assume that because you fill it in you have used drugs. This study does not make judgements about use or assumes that use always leads to problems. Unfortunately, I will be unable to provide compensation for participation in this study.

I can be contacted via the Bluelight private messaging system. Please note that I am unable to reply to any queries about individual steroid use concerns.

Thanks for your help,
Richard Harries