cabergoline 4 schizo

DOB

Bluelighter
this girl I know,the one I asked HGH thread about,is suffering probably non permanent voices in head from meth abuse,she is on sulpiride witch is some dopamine blocker that raise her prolactin to the point she have zero libido,no menstruation and lactate milk... its making her sad becose she used to be little multi orgasmic sex goddness

its most probably not permanent but if it was,it would kill me if she didnt want sex ever again becose she is like if god decided to make state of art genetic engineering beauty,I was thinking,cabergoline lowers prolactin,is it viable to take reasonable dose for long time? I heard it does something with dopamin would it interact with sulpiride/schizo voices/brain healing process???

this girl I know,the one I asked HGH thread about,is suffering probably non permanent voices in head from meth abuse,she is on sulpiride witch is some dopamine blocker that raise her prolactin to the point she have zero libido,no menstruation and lactate milk... its making her sad because she used to be little multi orgasmic sex goddess...

its most probably not permanent but if it was,it would kill me if she didnt want sex ever again because she is like if god decided to make state of art genetic engineering beauty,I was thinking,cabergoline lowers prolactin,is it viable to take reasonable dose for long time? I heard it does something with dopamine would it interact with sulpiride/schizo voices/brain healing process???

You don't counter the effects of a D2/D3 antagonist with a D2 agonist... Sulpiride is a very harsh compound, not something she wants to be on indefinitely...

Hopefully with the discontinuance of meth, she can eventually drop the sulpiride, and return to a normal life...

You don't counter the effects of a D2/D3 antagonist with a D2 agonist... Sulpiride is a very harsh compound, not something she wants to be on indefinitely...

Hopefully with the discontinuance of meth, she can eventually drop the sulpiride, and return to a normal life...

what you know about sulpiride? I did search and found nothing too bad..... so the sulpiride caber arent gonna fight... is cabergoline ok longterm with dose that puts prolactin back no normal level?? what side effects can happen to woman with caber???

she also complains of lack of energy....... high prolactin drops testosterone in women too right so that might have something to do with it

Last edited:
I dont want her to get osteoporosis from prolactin hypogonadism but I fear the caber would fuck up her healing process....... I am not sure if the voices are perma or not so I worry it would cause voices to never leave

When people are addicted to meth, they often begin to hear voices because they are getting very little sleep. Sometimes, if they are up long enough, in some people, the voices really take on a life on their own and they simply go insane for a while. However, usually when they sleep and fully make up for the lost sleep while they were on meth, they stop hearing voices. It's very important she gets off of drugs right now

When people are addicted to meth, they often begin to hear voices because they are getting very little sleep. Sometimes, if they are up long enough, in some people, the voices really take on a life on their own and they simply go insane for a while. However, usually when they sleep and fully make up for the lost sleep while they were on meth, they stop hearing voices. It's very important she gets off of drugs right now

she is clean 9 months

what you know about sulpiride? I did search and found nothing too bad..... so the sulpiride caber arent gonna fight... is cabergoline ok longterm with dose that puts prolactin back no normal level?? what side effects can happen to woman with caber???

she also complains of lack of energy....... high prolactin drops testosterone in women too right so that might have something to do with it

Considerably more than you, fool....