• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Buprenorphine induction by microdosing without waiting for withdrawal or triggering precipitated withdrawal

kinkyjohn

Bluelighter
Introduction:

So, thought I would finally post this buprenorphine induction technique on the off chance anybody else is brave enough to give it a try. Sorry it's a little terse, but it's tested only on me and should be considered at best a hypothesis rather than a "will work for you too" methodology you can follow blindly. Those who wish to comment might just want to scan the intro and methodology section but anybody who is brave enought to try - do at least attempt to read carefuly / ask questions. I'm about to have to do this ... so if anybody speaks up as interested to try in the next few days .. I'll be happy to have a withdraw-along with you on bluelight with free sympathy if you wind up in preciptated WD.

The method involves taking small doses of bupe that are insufficient to trigger precipitated withdrawal and repeating at regular intervals until sufficient bupe has been taken to cover withdrawal. It involves no further doses of full agonists, no waiting since a final dose of full agonist, and (if done right) no withdrawal symptoms during the induction of bupe. On the down side the process is tested only on me and with a small selection of opiates, requires proper gem scales, a lot of patience with small doses, some basic maths, off label use of bupe insulfated, and most importantly of all ... a what the fuck I'll walk it off attitude to precipitated withdrawal as that is what will happen if it goes wrong.

The only significant risk to life and limb from trying this is if you attempt to resume full agonists after starting bupe .. since this method involves low doses of bupe it will at least at the start be much easier to still get well from full agonists and the overdose risk will be much lower but it's still there so please beware (please ... no needles if you must!). I always take all my full agonists before switching (junky see junky do ..) and have triggered preciptiated WD on all magnitudes of WD. Ironically, precipitated WD is much worse for mild withdrawal as for hardcore WD it really can't get much worse but isn't long enough to dehydrate severely / suffocate by wretching / lose your mind like it is with a proper crazy 5 day WD (fent FTW!).

Methodology.

1.) Take a final dose of full agonists.
2.) If totally baked .. wait till reasonably conscious.
3.) Weigh out 0.15mg of buprenorphine. Don't forget to adjust the bupe content to the weight of your pill and carefuly read the note on dosing below. To adjust to the weight of the pill .. record the weight of your full pill and derive weight of pill matter needed to get that 0.15 mg dose of bupe (e.g. my pill weighs 700mg and has 8mg of bupe which means 1mg of bupe is available from (700/8)=87.5mg and 0.15mg of bupe from (15/100)*87.5=13.125mg pill matter. If you're not confident on you calculation do post your pill weight / bupe content and ask for help. Also add a small adjustment for sex / weight if you are exceptionally large male / small female (for ref. I am a 70kg male).
4.) Crush it up very finely and rail it (insulfate)
5.) Note the dose and time taken (you can skip this when you know exactly how much bupe you need to get well, but you may skip doses, lose some bupe, etc. so it pays to keep a note.
6.) Set a timer for 45 mins.
7.) After timer return to step 3 unless total dose is above target.

Dosage:

The max individual dosage that you can take without causing precipitated withdrawal is a complete unknown and likely dependent on opiate and personal physiology. For me (70kg male) it is 0.25mg of bupe so I do 0.2mg and that seems safe for all opiates I've tried. It flips from being ok to being in precipitated WD in very small dose ranges and with very little warning .. so be cautious.

The 45 minute dose frequency is based on time taken to peak blood plasma when insfulating .. which is 30 minutes and is reasonably stable by person / situation. It's probably pyhsically localised concentration of bupe shortly after you consume it that is most likely to displace existing full agonist so I recommend giving it some chance to dissipate especially given the rapid onset nature of insulfation so add on 15 mins for good luck.

If you don't know how much to use in total then start with 4-6mg and then when you start to feel a little sick after that .. take another small dose till you get to the 24-48 hour mark (i.e. when your full agonist will have mostly cleared and just the bupe is keeping you well). Obviously it helps to know where "just enough," bupe is so in future you can stop with the crappy micro doses and just sublingual whatever else you want.

Done this about 10 times off H / fent-a-log WDs and all quantities (max per-dose and total amount of bupe needed) are stable as hell in me regardless of habit and opiate and I've done this with everything from mild H withdrawal up to proper bat shit crazy constant wretching K hole of pain fent withdrawal. It's generally worth it as it avoids severe withdrawal which is the main driver of cravings .. that's obviously true for the recently withdrawn opiate user .. but I've als o found it to be true weeks after withdrawal when I'm even off the bupe as well.

If it goes wrong:

If it goes wrong you will be in precipitated withdrawal. If it hits then the official recommendation is to do 4mg bupe every 30 mins till it goes though you can start with 8mg if you've not got far into your dose. There isn't much overdose risk with bupe except in combination with full agonist / other sedatives so if you avoid other downers and of course full agonists .. you can ramp your dose up even quicker.

Precipitated WD is over in an hour or two provided you take more bupe. If you're not used to severe WD you may find it a little fruity and should have somewhere you can writhe in agony that's near a bathroom and without other people providing stimulus (a sitter is great! but you likely won't be able to function .. and shouldn't try). Really .. it's just the shock of the transition from well to hell in about 5 minutes that makes it feel SO bad. Do NOT worry even if you have potentially fatal grade withdrawal (provided you have more bupe) ... it will be too short lived to be fatal and it will become tolerable quickly.

Precautions:

- With this approach less, less often is always ok, the converse is never true:
- If a line looks a bit fat .. cut a 1/4 of it off.
- If you forgot a timer .. wait another 30 mins unless you're really sure.
- If you want to skip a dose cos your doing something else .. that's not a problem at all.
- Be very careful of slack things like weighing out 4 doses in one go and cutting it in quarters (the only way I've ever messed this up non-intentionally).
- Also be careful with weighing each pill .. I've seen some per-pill variation and this can be big between batches / europe vs UK supplies. We're hardly talking large doses here .. be careful.

- NEVER EVER dose when you are out and about and always wait 5-10 minutes after a dose before going out. It shouldn't need to be said, but I'll say it for a third time - if you need to go out / drive then always delay your dose.

- Avoid loperamide until you're finished or have triggered proper withdrawal as it does seem to interact poorly. Expect your bowels to be loose .. as you will likely be silly constipated and they're returning to normal (unless you've got a totally rock n roll codeine habit or summing!).

- Insulflation is absolutely essential to take accurate dose sizes though good luck if you want to try sublingual as there is a possibility it will be far superior as it achieves less localised concentration so you can take bigger doses. It probably won't work though as the dose you actually get with sublingual is likely all over the place and is probably not easily repeatable. I guess an IV drip would be ideal .. but needles really aren't as you don't want sudden condensed doses.

- DO DO DO check your particular opiate is suitable for buprenorphine induction. It's easy to switch to something else first if needed (and you can get it).

- It is supposedly the case that around 1/3rd of people get less effect from buprenorphine, and it's likely that lucky 3rd will need a lot more than 6mg total and it's quite possible they can't take correspondibly more than 0.15mg of bupe per dose. On balance such people may decide the length of time taken to induce makes this not worth it .. and if your such a lucky person do let us know how it goes.

How you will feel:

You'll probably need to spend time in the bathroom and might have some temperature sensitivity / cough a bit but it's just your autonomous nervous system waking up after it's long opiate induced slumber as bupe has a much milder effect on it. You ain't gonna feel great as you're not high anymore and being sober is shit to start with plus you're coming down and bupe doesn't cover severe withdrawal anyway (but does make it doable). Smoke weed, have a (FEW!) beers, cuddle something / somebody (real men WD with a teddy bear!) .. and do whatever helps you chill out and have a normal at home day. Don't arrange to do anything stressful, time consumimg or far from the bathroom .. unless it's reasonably short. Do not dose when doing it.

If you feel proper WDs (can be a bit hard to be sure for a good few minutes after a dose) and you don't have a crazy habit bupe won't cover and/or aren't using crazy short half life fent that's wearing off then it's likely you're going too fast and too much. Get ready for the BURN!

If you want to take more than 0.15mg then you really should deliberately set out to take larger lines every 45 mins till you trigger precipitated WD and let us all know where that is. This is mainly because it is safer and easier to cope with precipitated withdrawal when you know it's coming. Furthermore, if you build a reasonable dose of bupe before doing this escalating dose the precipitated WDs will be shorter .. although not generally much milder. I've deliberately precipiated WD with both mild year long heroin habits and batshit crazy fentanyl habits and have never attempted to go back to full agonists. That's mainly because I wouldn't be taking bupe if I had full agonists that were strong enough and because I am used to the WD's you get from a 6 month 8x fent OD offset with meth habit. Please be careful .. that shit fucking hurts!

Final note:

Please remember it is ONLY me that has tried this so do not be surprised if it just doesn't work properly .. or even at all for you or for the opiate you are using (no sympathy for those who haven't checked their opiate is suitable for bupe substitution first!). I also always recommend taking the minimal dose of bupe you need to feel well as afer the initial few days of WD you will feel so much more human. I also rapidly reduce my bupe use to 0 before I habituate to it .. for an easily manageable withdrawal to opiate and bupe naive (if using fent) or no withdrawal at all (if using H).

Happy to answer questions and help out any psychonaughts out there willing to upstage my precipiated WDs for science! Got the life so might not reply quickly, but promise to check back every week or so. I appreciate few wil l likely try this.

Learn to love those precipitated WDs! Feel the pain .. feel the burn .. empty your stomach both ends ... then trip OUT! they are also fantastic for getting days off work while looking like very severe food poisoning (but oh god .. the journey home from work ... bring a friend with a car!).

References:

Original idea from:
Sublingual Buprenorphine/Naloxone Precipitated Withdrawal in Subjects Maintained on 100 mg of Daily Methadone. See [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094723/]

45 minute spacing from:
The pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic profile of intranasal crushed buprenorphine and buprenorphine/naloxone tablets in opioid abusers. See [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3776483/]

Bernese method (very similar - but much more involved .. and less suited to implementation at home): Just do a search on bl .. quite a few threads on here.

I took bupe microdosing to get off methadone. I was taking 30mg of methadone and starting bupe at .5 and increased .5-1mg daily until i was off methadone a week later then off bupe. Almost painless

That's actually more like the bernese method .. but it's interesting to hear it works well when it's dragged out. I do it all in one day.

I only started doing it cos I was handling truly crazy fent withdrawals where even 24 hours was utterly undoable (think .. choking to death while wretching .. severe dehydration .. etc. etc.).

Sorry to bump a dead thread .. but it's my thread so I guess it's ok. I do check this irregularly to see if any other people with labrat in their middle name would like to give it a go.

If you're just terrified of starting bupes .. then please start a new thread and ask for help or use the search method a bit more.

The method I've detailed works for me but you'll notice it included things like deliberately triggering predicipitated withdrawal at 0 hours from last full agonsit dose. If that makes you shit your pants for reasons other than the fact that the bupe is kicking in look elsewhere.

If your genuinely interested in experiementing "for science," (even if that's also cos you fucking hate starting bupe) then PM me or post here and I'll eventually get back to you. I've had this work with fentnanyl, 2 year H habits, and even a single dose of metahdone so there's a good chance it'll work wilth most conventional opioids.

I've bwwn dabbling with a similar way of doing this over the last few months in attempts to have a break from heroin.
Day 1 ill use heroin as normal and take a 1mg sub stil in the afternoon as the days progress. The following day i will have two 1mg doses drawn apart while continuing on with heroin. Once i get up to about 4mg in my system i can discontinue the heroin with minimal discomfort. Which for me is great i loate getting to the 24 hour mark to stol the excruciating stomach cramps.

Anyways hope this helps

I've bwwn dabbling with a similar way of doing this over the last few months in attempts to have a break from heroin.
Day 1 ill use heroin as normal and take a 1mg sub stil in the afternoon as the days progress. The following day i will have two 1mg doses drawn apart while continuing on with heroin. Once i get up to about 4mg in my system i can discontinue the heroin with minimal discomfort. Which for me is great i loate getting to the 24 hour mark to stol the excruciating stomach cramps.

Anyways hope this helps

Again .. this is like the bernese method. It works well apparently, but it does require self control .. and supposedly it works less well for some people. If you'vev got a method that works though stick to it! just avoid aver going on subs on a regular basis. I think that tends to break the opioate but not an opiate type relationshiup.

Myself .. if i have a big bag of dope and a load of bupe .. that bupe is going in the medicince cabinet with the 8 syringes of naloxone until I run out of dope (I used to take fent ... I've unloade two syringes into my leg .. felt nothing and gone back to running up and odwn the stairs / throwing each other in cold baths).

Spot see bpall .. spot chase ball. Junky see drugs .. junky chase drugs ... I've been trained for this since primary school (to the non-europeans .. spot is a character in childrens books!).

I might post a simpler question and see if we can rustle up few lab rats to try my method out. I'm looking for people with very short / very low grade habits or who don't give a fuck about precipitated withdrawal. The rewards are huge. You can get opiate native with minimal pain .. whilst totally sticking it to the man (the man being the pharma companies that still hold patents on subxone). Anarchy and drug addiction .. mean't to be!

Introduction:

So, thought I would finally post this buprenorphine induction technique on the off chance anybody else is brave enough to give it a try. Sorry it's a little terse, but it's tested only on me and should be considered at best a hypothesis rather than a "will work for you too" methodology you can follow blindly. Those who wish to comment might just want to scan the intro and methodology section but anybody who is brave enought to try - do at least attempt to read carefuly / ask questions. I'm about to have to do this ... so if anybody speaks up as interested to try in the next few days .. I'll be happy to have a withdraw-along with you on bluelight with free sympathy if you wind up in preciptated WD.

The method involves taking small doses of bupe that are insufficient to trigger precipitated withdrawal and repeating at regular intervals until sufficient bupe has been taken to cover withdrawal. It involves no further doses of full agonists, no waiting since a final dose of full agonist, and (if done right) no withdrawal symptoms during the induction of bupe. On the down side the process is tested only on me and with a small selection of opiates, requires proper gem scales, a lot of patience with small doses, some basic maths, off label use of bupe insulfated, and most importantly of all ... a what the fuck I'll walk it off attitude to precipitated withdrawal as that is what will happen if it goes wrong.

The only significant risk to life and limb from trying this is if you attempt to resume full agonists after starting bupe .. since this method involves low doses of bupe it will at least at the start be much easier to still get well from full agonists and the overdose risk will be much lower but it's still there so please beware (please ... no needles if you must!). I always take all my full agonists before switching (junky see junky do ..) and have triggered preciptiated WD on all magnitudes of WD. Ironically, precipitated WD is much worse for mild withdrawal as for hardcore WD it really can't get much worse but isn't long enough to dehydrate severely / suffocate by wretching / lose your mind like it is with a proper crazy 5 day WD (fent FTW!).

Methodology.

3.) Weigh out 0.15mg of buprenorphine. Don't forget to adjust the bupe content to the weight of your pill and carefuly read the note on dosing below. To adjust to the weight of the pill .. record the weight of your full pill and derive weight of pill matter needed to get that 0.15 mg dose of bupe (e.g. my pill weighs 700mg and has 8mg of bupe which means 1mg of bupe is available from (700/8)=87.5mg and 0.15mg of bupe from (15/100)*87.5=13.125mg pill matter. If you're not confident on you calculation do post your pill weight / bupe content and ask for help. Also add a small adjustment for sex / weight if you are exceptionally large male / small female (for ref. I am a 70kg male).
5.) Note the dose and time taken (you can skip this when you know exactly how much bupe you need to get well, but you may skip doses, lose some bupe, etc. so it pays to keep a note.

Dosage:

The max individual dosage that you can take without causing precipitated withdrawal is a complete unknown and likely dependent on opiate and personal physiology. For me (70kg male) it is 0.25mg of bupe so I do 0.2mg and that seems safe for all opiates I've tried. It flips from being ok to being in precipitated WD in very small dose ranges and with very little warning .. so be cautious.

The 45 minute dose frequency is based on time taken to peak blood plasma when insfulating .. which is 30 minutes and is reasonably stable by person / situation. It's probably pyhsically localised concentration of bupe shortly after you consume it that is most likely to displace existing full agonist so I recommend giving it some chance to dissipate especially given the rapid onset nature of insulfation so add on 15 mins for good luck.

If you don't know how much to use in total then start with 4-6mg and then when you start to feel a little sick after that .. take another small dose till you get to the 24-48 hour mark (i.e. when your full agonist will have mostly cleared and just the bupe is keeping you well). Obviously it helps to know where "just enough," bupe is so in future you can stop with the crappy micro doses and just sublingual whatever else you want.

Done this about 10 times off H / fent-a-log WDs and all quantities (max per-dose and total amount of bupe needed) are stable as hell in me regardless of habit and opiate and I've done this with everything from mild H withdrawal up to proper bat shit crazy constant wretching K hole of pain fent withdrawal. It's generally worth it as it avoids severe withdrawal which is the main driver of cravings .. that's obviously true for the recently withdrawn opiate user .. but I've als o found it to be true weeks after withdrawal when I'm even off the bupe as well.

If it goes wrong:

If it goes wrong you will be in precipitated withdrawal. If it hits then the official recommendation is to do 4mg bupe every 30 mins till it goes though you can start with 8mg if you've not got far into your dose. There isn't much overdose risk with bupe except in combination with full agonist / other sedatives so if you avoid other downers and of course full agonists .. you can ramp your dose up even quicker.

Precipitated WD is over in an hour or two provided you take more bupe. If you're not used to severe WD you may find it a little fruity and should have somewhere you can writhe in agony that's near a bathroom and without other people providing stimulus (a sitter is great! but you likely won't be able to function .. and shouldn't try). Really .. it's just the shock of the transition from well to hell in about 5 minutes that makes it feel SO bad. Do NOT worry even if you have potentially fatal grade withdrawal (provided you have more bupe) ... it will be too short lived to be fatal and it will become tolerable quickly.

Precautions:

- If you want to skip a dose cos your doing something else .. that's not a problem at all.
- Be very careful of slack things like weighing out 4 doses in one go and cutting it in quarters (the only way I've ever messed this up non-intentionally).
- Also be careful with weighing each pill .. I've seen some per-pill variation and this can be big between batches / europe vs UK supplies. We're hardly talking large doses here .. be careful.

- NEVER EVER dose when you are out and about and always wait 5-10 minutes after a dose before going out. It shouldn't need to be said, but I'll say it for a third time - if you need to go out / drive then always delay your dose.

- Avoid loperamide until you're finished or have triggered proper withdrawal as it does seem to interact poorly. Expect your bowels to be loose .. as you will likely be silly constipated and they're returning to normal (unless you've got a totally rock n roll codeine habit or summing!).

- Insulflation is absolutely essential to take accurate dose sizes though good luck if you want to try sublingual as there is a possibility it will be far superior as it achieves less localised concentration so you can take bigger doses. It probably won't work though as the dose you actually get with sublingual is likely all over the place and is probably not easily repeatable. I guess an IV drip would be ideal .. but needles really aren't as you don't want sudden condensed doses.

- DO DO DO check your particular opiate is suitable for buprenorphine induction. It's easy to switch to something else first if needed (and you can get it).

- It is supposedly the case that around 1/3rd of people get less effect from buprenorphine, and it's likely that lucky 3rd will need a lot more than 6mg total and it's quite possible they can't take correspondibly more than 0.15mg of bupe per dose. On balance such people may decide the length of time taken to induce makes this not worth it .. and if your such a lucky person do let us know how it goes.

How you will feel:

You'll probably need to spend time in the bathroom and might have some temperature sensitivity / cough a bit but it's just your autonomous nervous system waking up after it's long opiate induced slumber as bupe has a much milder effect on it. You ain't gonna feel great as you're not high anymore and being sober is shit to start with plus you're coming down and bupe doesn't cover severe withdrawal anyway (but does make it doable). Smoke weed, have a (FEW!) beers, cuddle something / somebody (real men WD with a teddy bear!) .. and do whatever helps you chill out and have a normal at home day. Don't arrange to do anything stressful, time consumimg or far from the bathroom .. unless it's reasonably short. Do not dose when doing it.

If you feel proper WDs (can be a bit hard to be sure for a good few minutes after a dose) and you don't have a crazy habit bupe won't cover and/or aren't using crazy short half life fent that's wearing off then it's likely you're going too fast and too much. Get ready for the BURN!

If you want to take more than 0.15mg then you really should deliberately set out to take larger lines every 45 mins till you trigger precipitated WD and let us all know where that is. This is mainly because it is safer and easier to cope with precipitated withdrawal when you know it's coming. Furthermore, if you build a reasonable dose of bupe before doing this escalating dose the precipitated WDs will be shorter .. although not generally much milder. I've deliberately precipiated WD with both mild year long heroin habits and batshit crazy fentanyl habits and have never attempted to go back to full agonists. That's mainly because I wouldn't be taking bupe if I had full agonists that were strong enough and because I am used to the WD's you get from a 6 month 8x fent OD offset with meth habit. Please be careful .. that shit fucking hurts!

Final note:

Please remember it is ONLY me that has tried this so do not be surprised if it just doesn't work properly .. or even at all for you or for the opiate you are using (no sympathy for those who haven't checked their opiate is suitable for bupe substitution first!). I also always recommend taking the minimal dose of bupe you need to feel well as afer the initial few days of WD you will feel so much more human. I also rapidly reduce my bupe use to 0 before I habituate to it .. for an easily manageable withdrawal to opiate and bupe naive (if using fent) or no withdrawal at all (if using H).

Happy to answer questions and help out any psychonaughts out there willing to upstage my precipiated WDs for science! Got the life so might not reply quickly, but promise to check back every week or so. I appreciate few wil l likely try this.

Learn to love those precipitated WDs! Feel the pain .. feel the burn .. empty your stomach both ends ... then trip OUT! they are also fantastic for getting days off work while looking like very severe food poisoning (but oh god .. the journey home from work ... bring a friend with a car!).

References:

Original idea from:
Sublingual Buprenorphine/Naloxone Precipitated Withdrawal in Subjects Maintained on 100 mg of Daily Methadone. See [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094723/]

45 minute spacing from:
The pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic profile of intranasal crushed buprenorphine and buprenorphine/naloxone tablets in opioid abusers. See [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3776483/]

Bernese method (very similar - but much more involved .. and less suited to implementation at home): Just do a search on bl .. quite a few threads on here.
So I’ve been on the street fent now for 4 months while seeing a Bupe Dr, I’ve tried to jump twice now the first after 18 hours and instant death, then again I tried at 34 hours and still it was super bad so I got like 120 8mg buprenorpine only and really wanna try out this method but I’m scared for my life to do it.
I have all the goodies to help also I’m prescribed Xanax 2mg tid also Gabapentin 600mg bid and I have loperamide and Benadryl and clonodine, it’s just that fentanyl Pwd almost killed me and I’m a opiate vet and can’t count how many times I’ve withdrawed so I’m thinking I have of this coming week as I don’t have my child after Wednesday till next Tuesday to try your method but any feed back on what I’ve got and what I should or shouldn’t take please tell oh and I also have Valium 5mg.
Thank you!

Introduction:

Methodology.

Dosage:

If it goes wrong:

Precautions:

How you will feel:

Final note:

References:

Original idea from:

45 minute spacing from:

Hey can you help me out with this?

Been on subs for many years. I just went on a 6 day bender. Took my last shot at 4 am this morning. It’s almost 4 pm. So been 12 hours.
Wondering since I should have subs still in my system since I’ve takin it daily for the last 3 years.
Wondering if I can wait 24 hours. And start taking a low low dose (2 mg) of sub. And see if it will be a big shock to my body or not. Hoping I can transition back to subs without feeling to much withdrawal

is anyone still looking at this thread?? I feel crazy because 0.5mg of suboxone film makes me ill in 2 hours if i don't smoke fent to get through it. I was wondering if subutex would have a better effect? I was attempting the Bernese method with the sublingual film, taking 0.5mg 12 hours apart, I did that for a week, but there was no way I could get more than 0.5mg in me and not become a withdrawing mess.

Hope someone is still reading this.
I have straight bupe. It don't make a difference to me. Bupe does the same thing.
I'm having same problem. Tried Bernice methods, but still get pw, when I try stopping H with fent. in it.
I want to quit so bad, but can't seem to get thru it.
I'm trying to find something to take instead of fent, but no luck.
This is pure hell. Been thru PW twice, I'm terrified. Made it sober for 14 months, bit was only H before. Now, with the fent, I'm having problems.
Any help appreciated
Thanks

Hey .. so .. I do check this irregularly .. I developed the rather complex sounding technique because of the pure hell that is fentanyl withdrawal. Have you ever felt so much pain you screamed .. have you ever felt so much pain you stopped screaming and stopped knowing who you were and where you were .. but every sensory input was still coming in as + pain or - pain (both just as bad as each other). You can kind of see and interact with the world but you're definitely getting a low score on the glascow coma scale ... plus of course anything in your body will be violently expelled at both ends (christ that hurts too). That is a full on fentanyl withdrawal .. and you will likely be dead in 2 days from dehydration (I couldn't have consumed or held down any liquids). Given a drip .. you'd live but wouldn't come back the same person .. I would put someone like that on methadone and suicide watch.

I regard precipitated withdrawal as tourism .. and if you have a bad fent habit and don't know what to do .. get 40mg of bupe and snort it all really quickly.

You'll be going to that terrible place I described .. for an hour ...

Or you can roll the dice and try the method I outline. Worst case .. you have to dot he precipitated WD .. best case .. you avoid it.

Personally .. I've never racked up a crazy habit like that first time (mainly cos I was OD'ing in combo with meth). I once took a dose of carfent that is larger than they'd use to sedate a rhino .. which felt pretty good .. but my tolerance was literally that crazy that I survived it by offsetting it with meth. Of course .. the calculation might be off a bit .. but I roughly calibrated my carfent when watering it down to be about 1/10th reference grade. Carfent is fucking weird .. it seems no matter how much I take it always wears off at 8 hours .. fucking weird drug.

There is no upper limit to opiate tolerance .. and I suggest you don't go looking. Nothing but heaven and hell and a very high chance of death there. Fent strips you of the sense of of risk ... you stop caring. I survived probably because I grew up with OCD and so dissociate and live in patterns. I suspect people with more emotionally connected minds wouldn't survive.

Anyway .. I've rambled too much .. yes it's hell .. and if you wanna try out my technique PM me .. but it's not for the feint of heart and it absolutely will not help your long term opiate problem .. except making it slightly less painful in the short term.

Please if your struggling with relapses and a get high once and throw the rest approach to them doesn't work for you .. then try methadone maintenance. Just like a lot of people won't develop problems with opiates .. a lot of people are just not mean't to be straight.

Peace and best wishes to you all .. you're not alone .. we all get crazy in our pain.

I am doing something similar due to my fent habit. Just a quick intro to me and then the recipe and clinic that is helping me. Ok like everyone my age got hit with the opioid epidemic and slowly went to get my masters of fent in the streets of SF. I hate that I did I wish I could take it all back. Lost so much time and money. I have been on fent for a year and a half with the last couple months being bad. I’ve never gone into WD always seemed to get a little money right when I would need it before getting sick. Well I was doing 1-1.5Gram of fent a day until I had enough and went into a clinic to get help. I felt like my health was deteriorating and my mind was telling me something is going to happen.

The recipe i decided to go with was a rapid onset which is a 3 day process. This was done with 2mg pills. Day 1 - 1/4 pill or .5mg every 6 hours. This is not enough at all to help you stop the fent so I did use but it was more manageable and I could go further without that silverback gorilla on my back. Day 2 - 1/2 pill or 1mg every 6 hours now this becomes even more manageable and you start to see the light. Although the lack of sleep gets to you, it is manageable and better than kicking full wd. Now day 3 - full pill or 2mg every 6 hours. This was the worst day and I am 3/4 of the way done. I am feeling a little better than I was after my first and second dose but I took 3/4 of a pill not the full one. I will probably go back to the full dose for the last one. After this final dose which will be day 4 my full therapeutic dose of bupe start. Which is 24mg a day 3 8mg doses.

I will continue to follow my experience but it is possible and I am glad I did it because it was really bad. I thought I was gonna be found dead and in that state of mind I even wrote letters to my loved ones. Yes that serious, I have a long way to go but eventually the goal is to get off the bupe too and live a normal sober full life as I once did. I will leave it here and continue later please feel free to contact and ask as many questions as you want. Much love to all the sufferers out there, you can do this you just need to ask for help.

Sorry to bump a dead thread .. but it's my thread so I guess it's ok. I do check this irregularly to see if any other people with labrat in their middle name would like to give it a go.

If you're just terrified of starting bupes .. then please start a new thread and ask for help or use the search method a bit more.

The method I've detailed works for me but you'll notice it included things like deliberately triggering predicipitated withdrawal at 0 hours from last full agonsit dose. If that makes you shit your pants for reasons other than the fact that the bupe is kicking in look elsewhere.

If your genuinely interested in experiementing "for science," (even if that's also cos you fucking hate starting bupe) then PM me or post here and I'll eventually get back to you. I've had this work with fentnanyl, 2 year H habits, and even a single dose of metahdone so there's a good chance it'll work wilth most conventional opioids.
I use a similar method.

With the fentanyl analogues we have down here there really isn't any good H so you're basically guaranteed to precipitate withdrawal moving back onto or inducting onto bupe.

I threw myself into a bad one earlier. Talking full on sweating bullets, feeling like someone's pulling my intestines out into the toilet with a rope, 80° air is FREEZING type PWs. I usually do my first dose as close to 12 hrs after my last FA.

2mg sublingual is the absolute max I'd consider for this method. I felt relatively normal for that first dose of about 2 mg, then an hour or so later wanted to avoid the shits so I could take my MA to the theme park and took like 3 more mg sublingual and on came the PWs..... not a fuckin chance I'm leaving the house today. Still feel like shit and keep glancing at my bottle of 8mg subs with equal amounts of hope and fear. Those PWs aren't something to be taken lightly and are worse for me than any fent habit ever was. I end up stuck in bed delirious for most of the day sedated with benzos

I am doing this similar thing to come off a lope binge. I am railing 0.2 every 6 hours on day 3 now. Had some discomfort but not too bad. Not much sleep apart from last night. Crazy RLS. Reckon tomorrow I will start bumping it up to 0.4 every 6 hours a d get up to 4mg a day for a few days