The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Kratom Brazil has just banned kratom and I m FUCKED

skipjames

Bluelighter
What it says in the title. I was finally trying to get my shit together, 3 days opioid free. Kratom + loperamide + the odd benzos, I Just went to the site of my Kratom guy to get some more because
...it s not something that goes away in 3 days u know, and BAM, I ve just discovered that Kratom has been prohibited down here since the 1st of January 2024. With a call I can get all the coke I want, with another call to certain pharmacies I can get morphine and oxys, but yeah, Kratom is the issue in Brazil it seems...I m so pissed I don t even know whether this is the right place to post, now what am I supposed to do when the few Kratom left will be over? Is not even that popular to be bought in the black market. Seriously what a fucking stupid pointless shitty thing to do 😭 as if Kratom was an issue down here.... anyway fyi don t take your kratom here, but do feel free to take any other kind of opioid they re cool with it...

^^ That's not right. As in . . worse than ridiculous. <3

What is so terrorizing about kratom !! Gabapentin is worse seriously.

Damn man. You're having a hard time catching any strokes of luck lately.
Ffs! I just hope that Brazil being Brazil there will be already a way to sneak around. I be already messages the guy asking whether is this for real..but again is not a popular or pricey drug or anything and I can t see my hippie Kratom vendor risking doing serious time for something like this.So he will rather stick to selling shrooms kava and stuff....

Solved, without getting into details is not like the vendors have burned all their stock because the Man said so, at times I forget that " illegal" down here does not mean much....still it s really a bummer, I ld like not to violate any law for a change

Last edited:
That's some total bullshit. If you don't know about it, black seed oil helps a lot with all manner of opioid withdrawal.

If I'm being completely honest with myself, if I had cheap all day access to pharmaceutical grade morphine, I would just do that yeah. Life might actually be bearable.

That's some total bullshit. If you don't know about it, black seed oil helps a lot with all manner of opioid withdrawal.

If I'm being completely honest with myself, if I had cheap all day access to pharmaceutical grade morphine, I would just do that yeah. Life might actually be bearable.
Me too 💜

if I had cheap all day access to pharmaceutical grade morphine, I would just do that yeah.
recreational speaking wise they ve never done much for me, they were just handy during these last few months , when me and the wife had the great idea of snorting like 3-4 grams of blow a day. But when it comes to oxys oh man,that s something else, I love them pills a lil too much, ....unfortunately they are not as cheap as they were like two years ago AND they TOTALLY destroy my libido, at 41 I ld like to still have a sexual life , you know, and the coke was not helping either, so .....
That's some total bullshit
tell me about it. Man, they banned MACA ROOT down here but oxys can be bought with the same kind of prescription used for antibiotics ( very easy to forge, dunno if it s still the case though, I prefer to avoid the hassle and buy them prescription free with a lil overprice) . I don t wanna go all conspiration theory but methinks it has to do with the fact that many were using kratom instead of livotril or of other super expensive (for the average Brazilian) pain meds, then some stupid kid did some stupid shit mixing kratom xanax codeine and God knows what else, and here we are...
black seed oil helps a lot with all manner of opioid withdrawal.
I should really check into this black oil seed. Anyway at day 4 I m just having some troubles sleeping ( need to taper the benzos, been a lil too liberal with them ) but kratom is being as usual a life saver. 200 grams are on their way but what to do then?

Last edited:
recreational speaking wise they ve never done much for me, they were just handy during these last few months , when me and the wife had the great idea of snorting like 3-4 grams of blow a day. But when it comes to oxys oh man,that s something else, I love them pills a lil too much, ....unfortunately they are not as cheap as they were like two years ago AND they TOTALLY destroy my libido, at 41 I ld like to still have a sexual life , you know, and the coke was not helping either, so .....

tell me about it. Man, they banned MACA ROOT down here but oxys can be bought with the same kind of prescription used for antibiotics ( very easy to forge, dunno if it s still the case though, I prefer to avoid the hassle and buy them prescription free with a lil overprice) . I don t wanna go all conspiration theory but methinks it has to do with the fact that many were using kratom instead of livotril or of other super expensive (for the average Brazilian) pain meds, then some stupid kid did some stupid shit mixing kratom xanax codeine and God knows what else, and here we are...

I should really check into this black oil seed. Anyway at day 4 I m just having some troubles sleeping ( need to taper the benzos, been a lil too liberal with them ) but kratom is being as usual a life saver. 200 grams are on their way but what to do then?
Black seed oil helps more for opioid withdrawal than literally anything other than an actual opioid. You can buy it on Amazon. Unless Brazil has banned another harmless herbal remedy. It's been used for thousands of years for this purpose.

Black seed oil helps more for opioid withdrawal than literally anything other than an actual opioid. You can buy it on Amazon. Unless Brazil has banned another harmless herbal remedy. It's been used for thousands of years for this purpose.
I’ve never tried black seed oil. Does it work for pain?

That's crazy. I feel bad for people using it either for pain or to kick strong opioids

If you really want to get kratom, you can buy it from some DNM's, but many of the vendors are in SE asia, if you do get black market kratom it probably won't be shipped domestically.

On top of that, you might get some research benzos or opiods cut in your kratom...

Last edited:
I’ve never tried black seed oil. Does it work for pain?
It is a natural anti inflammatory, so in the same sense that other nsaids work I guess. Not a chemistry guy but their name says they do the same thing lol.

For me it took a way a lot of the physical side effects, and some of the mental, of opioid withdrawal. Runny nose, anxiety, things like that. Made me able to function.

Doubt it would help for a migraine or a broken arm, but I'm sure it can't hurt to have in the repertoire.

If you really want to get kratom, you can buy it from some DNM's, but many of the vendors are in SE asia, if you do get black market kratom it probably won't be shipped domestically.

On top of that, you might get some research benzos or opiods cut in your kratom...
Thanks for the warning on that about dnm kratom. Always read reviews.

I think it's a good thing to always vet your sources and test your products. I'm not exactly sure how one would go about testing kratom for something like that.

ALL of that said... Let's make sure this conversation doesn't veer into sourcing as we don't do that in this site.

It is a natural anti inflammatory, so in the same sense that other nsaids work I guess. Not a chemistry guy but their name says they do the same thing lol.

For me it took a way a lot of the physical side effects, and some of the mental, of opioid withdrawal. Runny nose, anxiety, things like that. Made me able to function.

Doubt it would help for a migraine or a broken arm, but I'm sure it can't hurt to have in the repertoire.
Sounds interesting, I'm trying to use less opioids when i have a flare up so anything natural is worth giving it a shot