• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Boyfriend issues.

Well of it was always like this, I don't think you should expect any changes.

If he is weird sexually and sucks at sex, well that is that.

I don't see why you even like him unless you two have alot of fun outside of your sex life because your sex life sounds beyond horrible.

Does he make a lot of money or something? Are you finacially dependent on him?

I just don't see why people get in relationships that just flat out suck.

I dunno, kissing came natural to me. I think you either got it or you don't for the most part.

It can be learned or at least you can upgrade your skill level but you will never be as good as someone who is just naturally sexual.

Chances are if someone is a bad kisser they also are terrible at sex and are probably oblivious to their own shortcomings.

some possibilities:

- he does't find you attractive anymore.
- he's cheating.
- he's gay.
- there's some underlying relationship problems.
- he's trying to push you out without being man enough to end things.
- he's using drugs (opiates, for instance kill libido).
- his sex drive is fucked.

....i'm sure there's other possibilities, but if sex means a lot to you then i think it's time for you to move on. good luck; you deserve better.

What about psychosexual therapy?

If the relationship is worth saving that is.

I think it's worth it to have a serious talk with him. Just let him know exactly what you need from him and how you are feeling. Ask him if there's something wrong because you feel a disconnect. Who knows? Something may be going on, you just need to be open and create a safe environment to talk.

Also, stop saying and thinking, "you're pathetic". You're not. What you're feeling, thinking, and wanting is perfectly normal.

I am going thru the same exact thing, it is beyond frustrating, and I am so close to just cheating on my boyfriend. I dont want to, but I have told him over and over again how unhappy I am with our sex life, and how boring he is and it never changes. It is probably best just to break it off, but I can't.. I feel for you girl cuse I am feeling the same way you are! No advice to give though :/

No it is not normal and you created this problem for yourself by not being honest. I don't know what kind of submissive woman you think you should be, but you're lying to him constantly. You lie to him and say you have orgasms and you lie to him by not telling him you're not happy with things, the only reason he thinks that your relationship is fine is because you don't tell him otherwise. If i don't finish I never let my man think that I have. Because why would I want him to think he's done a good job when he's done nothing at all. You're creating a much worse problems than it had to be. Although it sounds like he is not trying enough and he is not putting enough effort in, you let it get as bad as it is now. The only way you can fix things is to stop and say hey listen, things haven't been working out its been 3 months since, I never have a good time and I feel like you don't want me physically anymore. Just tell him what you've told us. Guys can be a little dim lit so you really can't expect him to figure things out from you not telling him the truth or how you feel, but I can promise you that he will not figure it out on his own without your insight.

Well some poeople are just a lousy lay.

I wouldn't stay with a chick that was terrible at sex unless she let me teach her how to freak and she was independantly wealthy.

Oh my god that's so fucking sad )':
I always kiss my girl, so much she sometimes has to tell me 'mmmh baby calm down I can't breath' kissing is so romantic and lovey dovey. Kissing is
Depending on the situation better then sex. It makes sex not just sex , but making sweet sensual love! I agree with you kissing and four play really makes a woman very excited and makes her heart feel so tingly and warm and ready for making love.
If a woman has no physical or mental
Problem orgasming kissing really
Helps and four play reallllly does to.
Talk to him hun, tell him how you feel
And don't be afraid to even cry and
Tell her how its hurting your sex life
And heart tell him it would make things so much better and even tell him
It will make u into him more:) hope I helped hun. Sorry it was a lot I txted
But I hope you read it.