• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Bogart

Abandonedpet

Greenlighter
(Long long ago we used to refer to people who wouldn't pass what we were smoking as "Bogart", just for reference as to the title. )Anyway, my bf of 16 years is not fun to vape/dab/smoke with. He will huff and snatch it and say "you aren't doing it right", complain about how many seconds I hit dry flower for and just generally critique how I smoke, gets frustrated when I am not used to the new rig. He has done many drugs all his life and he's older. He also only ever gives me his used carts and roaches never a fresh pin for myself. I guess I have two questions:
Is this some type of psychosis?
I thought weed was a social drug 🤔 Why does it make him act mean and stingy? I thought weed made people nice and loving.
I appreciate your guys help.

Is this some type of psychosis?
LOL

I thought weed was a social drug 🤔 Why does it make him act mean and stingy? I thought weed made people nice and loving.
It can be like that, but it sort of loses the fun, happy, social part when you smoke it every day.

Honestly this is normal behavior for someone who is addicted to weed, but sounds like he's being a bit of a dick, too.

LOL

It can be like that, but it sort of loses the fun, happy, social part when you smoke it every day.

Honestly this is normal behavior for someone who is addicted to weed, but sounds like he's being a bit of a dick, too.
Oh wow I'm talking oldhead use for like that long he's been marinating in the stuff since the days of brown flower and Ether. Today's high test just made the d*** part worse. It's a zombie like effect and I had no idea overuse ruins the nuances. Well; I shall never smoke all day that's for sure! (Plus- I have to not panic. I'm a very cheap one hit date. )Thank you so much! He's just a chicken fried jerk then. Love ❤️ to you and thanks! It's not just me imagining this. It's a real relief!

I'm the really panicky person who's now fascinated by terp beads and glass. He's also a slob and never cleans rigs properly. The fancy beads I will totally buy just to have and not use. I'm really not expensive to keep. Hence my handle.
That's the thing. People keep saying friend. He ain't my friend... Friends don't do this.