Bluelight

theboy97

Bluelighter
I do not want to be an ass here, but could it be possible that bluelight is ran by goverment agents and that all our ip address are known by them everytime we post something about E? They could be monitoring. I know that this is kinda paranoid and i am not trying to offend anyone but "the new bluelight" could very possibly be information for government agents. I know no one could be convicted because of the fifth commandment but being a source and government agents doing undercover work could possibly put everyone here at stake. I was just thinking about this and i know I could very possibly be wrong but it was a thought running through my head. Thanks for listening to me.
------------------
"Hate not fear, but fear hate!"

your paranoia is almost amusing... almost.
not only is it unlikely, it's damned near impossible.
Besides which, so they have my IP adress... so they have yours.... whoopie. What we are doing here is NOT illegal. It may imply that it refers to illegal acts, but at that, I could be anyone sitting at any terminal anywhere in the world. so I have the nickname PaRaDoX... is this somehow incriminating to me? I think not.
I think that you owe Jase, and the others an apology. to imply such a thing is not oly ludichrist, it's also quite rude, and Offencive.
You need to lossen up a little. "big brother" can't see everything.
------------------
"Hold me,
Feel me, NEVER LET ME GO!
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

Paradox, first of all, I am not trying to offend Jase or any other of the bluelighters, if i did i am sorry! I was just thinking about the age of communications and how it could be possible that what i am saying could very possibly be logical. I never said that what we are doing here is illegal, although we are, through alasis, admitting to doing illegal drugs. About the ip addresses, i know they have mine, maybe yours, and the next, but it could be possible that big brother does investigate all and we just dont know it. Yes, i do know that this is alittle paranoid thinking but thats what happens when i get carried away with things, such as watching tv, reading, and going to college.
"Big brother" doesnt see everything but they do see alot, especially everything on the net cuz access is so easy. You know that!
I gotta say again that i am not trying to be a ass here. Its just what i think, well kinda anyways.
------------------

If big brother wants you, he will come and get you!!!!
Have you heard of Echelon, it is a satellite that scans telephone and email and other stuff for key words. I think that each government involved can have 100 "key words" that are watched for and when they are used the transmission is recorded (or something) and the details are passed on after the CIA or NSA or some other US government agency have done what they want with the info.
If that is the case, I guess we have all fucked ourselves at some stage.
For more on ECHELON:
http://fire.net.nz/echelon.htm
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~pspoole/echelon.html
http://dir.yahoo.com/Government/Intelligence/Echelon_Network/
you could just do a search or something and if you find something interesting post it for us all!!!
It is scary shit when you think about it!!!
dENTEdLENTiL.

someone has seen enemy of the state too many times... LOL
at any rate...
I bet the government has alot better things to do than set up a bulliten board... on which all kinda of people, from all over the world, anonymously post information, (which is in no way provable) about illisit substances. Makes sence to me..
In the WOD, we are not the ones they are after... they are after the king pins... the big timers... things like that. they aren't interested in the people who but 4 pills for themselves and thier friends. They simply don't give a rats ass.
IP adresses can be masked... jumped, spoofed, hopped... any number of things can be done to hide your identity. So simply going on an alias, and an IP adress isn't very solid.
let me say... if this IS some sort of government plot... it is probably one of the single WORST one in history.
ooh... what is bluelight is run by a bunch of 31it3 hacker bitches, and when they get your ip adress, they send youa virus... yeah... and it's self replicating... and... and...
NO WAIT! bluelight is run by a gang of evil data eating leprechauns, they cleverly devised a bulliten board about e, and other drugs... because there are so many people who are "into" it these days... I bet these are the same leprechauns that make lucky charms! MY GOD! it's a conspiracy!! I bet those damned elves... from rice krispies are in on it to! QUICK! RUN! HIDE! mask your IP adress! STOP SENDING DATA! it's being transformed into red hearts... blue horseshoes... yellow moons.. green clovers!! MY GOD! THE HUMANITY! THE INTERNET IS ALL A CLEVER PLOY BY CEREAL MASCOTS!
have I made my point yet?
------------------
"Hold me,
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

paradox is in on the whole evil plot and he is trying to throw you off the trail ;-P
the truth is out there (I can't believe I said that)

LMAO!
My brother nearly threw his mobile phone out the window after seeing that movie !

So finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with Bluelight:
Ahem. OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires are Monitoring the Bluelighters and are going to eat their bellybutton lint.
We're through the looking glass, here, people...
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....
[This message has been edited by Motab (edited 21 January 2000).]

Wait a minute...I can hear someone knocking on my door....SHIT ITS THE BLUELIGHT FEDS.............damn lets see dump the 5HTP down the drain, hide the champagne in the fridge.....This sir?> Bluelight??? No I was doing research for a paper for class I swear! I dont use Ecstasy...thats like one of those evil drugs...NOooooooo they're taking me away..............atgm,weqyhnznghyu4 s jsfguj6 ghm jms tj fm8767
This transmission has been cut by agents of the Federal UN New World Order Rand Corporation Bluelight Government. Remain in your chairs. we will be knocking at your door soon enough......

ever wonder how dumb someone feels after getting totaly razzed on the blueliht??
sometimes... I do... wonder that is...
wink.gif

we're just buggin' theboy97... hope you realize we don't mean anything by it... you just have to chil... and if you can't separate reality from fantasy... stop watching those movies
wink.gif
(again, with the buging!)
------------------
"Hold me,
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

You forgot the part about the secret base in the Dark Side of the Moon!!, and the little space midget that's after Earth in Bugs Bunny.
Open your eyes... they are all in on it.
Qwick!! into your Y2K shelters!!
LOL
------------------
P L U R

Well, I really didnt think that i would get this much response from my paranoid idea. Paradox i got love for all, you aint buggin cuz i am getting a laugh out of it. But it was just a thought that ran across my mind, cuz it could be possible. But then again, it could be quite possibe that E will someday be legal. So i guess we will never really know until things turn out in the future.
------------------

No problem there theboy97.........The question has been posted before and i am sure it will be posted again........Matter of fact if my memory serves me right one of my crew posted the question back in Nov.......Hehehehehehe you know who you are LOL....
Peace............RuRu

Some of us on here have talked about MORE than enuff shit to get us busted, so IF the gov't was monitoring and out to get any of us, A WHOLE BUNCH OF US WOULD BE DOING MUCH TIME RIGHT NOW.....but if you are that worried about it, why are you here? I mean, I dont mean to sound stupid and shit, but you must have been doing some serious thinking about this for some time, and you are still here, so you dont even believe it, do you? I thought not. You need not worry about things like that, my friend. We are one big happy family (well, we used to be happy anyhow).
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

I feel honoured that I'm at the heart of someones paranoia. Apart from that I can't help laughing... hysterically.. at this thread.
As would anyone who knows me.
People who get in trouble.. get in that situation because they have been careless and have a too light an attitude to what they are doing..
Virtually all drug convictions are for possession. If you ALWAYS keep your stuff well stashed and use some common sense. - Like not rolling in School/Work etc. then you can help minimise the risk.
Also don't ever agree to supply someone over the internet, even someone you think you trust.
Sensible paranoia is the key to keeping yourself out of prison.
Jase...

when people ask me about this sort of thing i always answer the same;
i'd love to be the first guy prosecuted for "something i wrote on the web"
can you imagine the precedence that would set?
sure our society is quickly become the panopticon of total surveillance, where THEY have the means to monitor everything we do...
but the lovely flipside of this is that now its almost impossibble for government (in the west anyway) to get away with any major opression. first sniff of something like that the media gets and its on for young and old
live is getting wierder by the moment but i cant help thinking its getting slowly better and freer with every day....