• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly PHOTOSHOP contest: Round 3

abieda

Bluelighter
An original will be supplied so that all contestants are starting with the same media.

Each competition, the winner of the previous weeks comp will get to choose the new original.

Very simple............all you have to do is shop and chop the original pic in any fashion you desire and then we vote.

RULES

1. Photoshops must be your original work and that has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that you are the sole copyright owner of.

2. No submitting photoshops for other people, for friends, etc. Your OWN work, very simple.

3. Only one photoshop may be entered per contest per poster.

4. All photoshops must be free of watermarks, signatures and borders

5. Photoshops must be no wider than 700 and no higher than 700.

6. Deadline for entries is 12am eastern on the posted deadline date.

7. Voting ends at 12am eastern on the posted end date.

8. Post your images in the appropriate thread in the form of an image, not a link to click on.

9. Don't be a dummy and vote for your own image, try and make it fun.

And here's the original:

photoshopcontest3.jpg

Now go forth and photoshop some duckies!

Awwww I like that pic as-is, its cute! I cant wait to see what people submit

If people submit anything.. There hasn't been much response to the photoshop contests yet. I chose that picture because I could think of like 10 or so different things to do with it... if only I could pick one and find some time to implement it!

( note ) no ducks were harmed while making this picture..;)

516650753_5a7b09fdd8_o.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey I know mine is late by a few hours but I was wondering If I could still get mine in. I just found this thread. If not thats cool. I will definitely stick around rounds to come.
photoshopcontest3vi6.jpg

and I don't know if this is going to a poll but if not I vote for Iamthoughts.

Haha, mine will go to abieda, thats a hilarious pic!

Congratulations everyone these are fan bloody tastic