++++++Bluelight Awards++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut up...i do not talk crap!!
i can't speak on behalf of that other girlie ;)
**tha miffed evil bubbLe pHySh**

Originally posted by MíkeySåmmy:
hahahahahhhh... what - the - fuck
so haste are u comin to earthcore? :)

As much as I would love to Mikey - not this time - but we need to catch up, it's been too long between drinks :)
Bluelight PLUR award - doofqueen, trust me she deserves it :)
[ 21 November 2002: Message edited by: haste ]

hrrmm...this reminds me, the golden nangs are coming up. is there gunna be a xmas bbq at which we can present them???
if so then we shall get on the case soon as.
course this means i'll have to tear pleo away from his job ;)

ROFL
icon14.gif

this thread has a spot reserved in the archives :D

Ahh, the golden nangs... I remember accepting one award on behalf of johnboy at the party, sucking it down and rambling to the absent recipient in a nitrous baritone via a cellphone Kandeman threw at me. What I said is something of a mystery, and I was reeling around on my feet a bizzare danger to myself and others. To this day, this is the only non-text related interaction I have had with the man. Oh well. ;)
Love this thread. Filled with old schoolers I only knew as a lurker... Bring them back!
Christmas party? Why of course.

I reckon Moocho and Punch e should get a award for organising the kick arse Cheap Trixx in Newy, and that bloody great warehouse party!!!

And me winning the biggest shit talker or 'hardest to shut up' except I missed hearing it, why? I was talking to somebody while my award was being given out.
Any challenges for anyone to out talk me? The gauntlet has been thrown! Beware, I get lots of practice daily :)

This thread is huge and well and truly past it's useby date, which expired last year sometime ;)
It's place is reseved in the archives (tho I'll keep it here for now).
If anyone wants to start an up to date version of the Bluelight Awards, fire away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.