• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Ufcs

ShroomMan

Greenlighter
On friday i took 4 of these, i usually only stick to pure mdma crystal but ran out and i heard these were good. so i pop 2 around 9:30. i start feeling them around 10:30 but not like mdma just very slightly so i just chill and talk alot got lots of energy. so i just chill outside with my buddies for long time kinda feeling like im rolling but not hard enough, so i pop 2 more at 12:30.

i dont know the exact times cant really remember and not gonna type out my hole night. the two pills i havnt kicked in yet but i feel really goood seems like mdma high now but it took long enough?

skip to when im sitting on a bench talking to one of my friends all of a sudden i start gettin a really wierd feeling and it starts getting intesne very fast this around 2:30. i stand up and just kept saying wtf is this im tripping. start seeing some visuals everything looks fakeish.

i look up at the clouds and see faces in em. the clouds look nice tho. this feeling was very intense tho my arms felt just like only bones and i felt very hot so i poured some water on my head. i sit down and talk more my friend shows me a insane card trick lol. we head up to a plaza and i sit there watching them eat, they all look very wierd reminded me of shrooms. they all had to head home except one of my friends and we chilled i bought some fruits to munch on and a greentea drink. they tasted good. just chilled in the grass eating and talking. at this point it was very chill high i felt great.

at around 6 i get home and stay up the rest of the night deffinitly was meth, my pupils were dilated till 6 in the afternoon the next day and i did not eat at all.:p

i wonder what was in these my guess mix of mdma/mda/meth?

stay away from these if you dont like that kind of stuff, i enjoyed the experiance but dont really like the next day after these...unlike pure mdma you feel good the next day and can fall asleep and eat.

any one else tried these im in ontario.

:D

for one this is going to be closed or moved and two, it sounds like you got some piperazines or something along those lines, I has a similar experience off a high-dose of piperazine pills.

Shifting to pillreports

Pill ID threads are not allowed in ED.

Mods: Use your discretion :)

Thanks for the move, PFF. :)

I have to agree with stoneddave, that sounds like a piperazine pill, but nobody can really tell you without a testing kit. Ever thought about getting one? :)

i just ate four green ones 2 nights ago and had the same expirience. didn't feel any meth thankfully, i'm pretty sure they are MDA.