• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue mickey mouses

smokenjoke

Greenlighter
Anyone had these ,what would you give them outta 10? I just got 4 off a mate and he gave them 15 outta 10 so what dya reckon? =D

cheers for that zzyzx but theyre not the ones ive got, im in England these ones look like theyve been made by glaxo or something, anyone else wanna enlighten me?

zzyzxx theyre strong as fuck man, i dropped 1 last night and i was smashed ,flying for 8 hours, it was the best table ive had since audi TT,s we used to get years ago, keep an eye out for them anyone near liverpool theyre top banana 8o (how do i put mouse ears on that loon to the left?

Theres two different types - the chalky looking ones and the super clean shiney pressed ones - the latter having the better reports.

zzyzxx theyre strong as fuck man, i dropped 1 last night and i was smashed ,flying for 8 hours, it was the best table ive had since audi TT,s we used to get years ago, keep an eye out for them anyone near liverpool theyre top banana 8o (how do i put mouse ears on that loon to the left?

What are you talking about? Even if you dropped 250mg of MDMA it will NOT last 8hours.

So they are obviously not MDMA. The mickey mouses here in the u.k are pips!

I've had these the last few weekends! Didn't get any mdma buzz off em, just well trippy! more like a speedy 2cb.
not a fan myself but a laod of my pals love em

well whatever they are theyre good tablets, and as for not lasting 8 hours??
of course they do, or can, horses for courses isnt it, oh and they are well made pills and im made up with them so whatever, if some people just wanna pick holes in everything have fun doing that, ill have fun with my dirthy methy pippy mickey mouses, ffs

No need to start gurning mate, all i said was that if they were MDMA even 250mg of crystal MDMA wont last 8hours!

Youd probably have a far better night on mephedrone or methylone than on pips. Yu can buy pure pips off the net, better head on too than the rubbish they put in fake pills id imagine.

Well theyre not fake pills, theyre not pips, theyre good tablets ,isnt that what matters?

^^^ Only if they've been reagent or GC/MS tested as good. :) I agree w/captain, 1 pill lasting 8 hours? Most likely not MDxx. Even if you liked it, anything other than MDxx in what is sold to you as an ecstasy pill is bullshit. Just my .02.

Well theyre not fake pills, theyre not pips, theyre good tablets ,isnt that what matters?

Haha! Maybe you should look them up on the search on pillreports.com

Those blue mickeys, good tablets? What you mean nicely pressed? Lol yeah they look very nice. Pitty they are pips! I took them once and they are most certainly not MDMA, but mcpp/piperazines!

^Captain - I think these may the the blue Mickeys (US) not the UK ones.

The US has two stamps - both sound decent enough pills tbh

The UK has the Blue Mickey plain back and the blue mickey with the Wizard hats on the back (both rubbish pills).

Got to agree that even the cleanest of MD.. wont keep you rolling for 8 hours. You may feel an afterglow but thats about it.

cheers for that zzyzx but theyre not the ones ive got, im in England these ones look like theyve been made by glaxo or something, anyone else wanna enlighten me?

Hes in England says here though Bear. ;) I actually took 1 of them at rockness, definate mcpp i thought. Very nicely pressed, thats about it :|