Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Ladies (Facing Left)

FractalStructure

Bluelighter
NSFW:
bluelady.jpg

These are blue, domed pills, on the smaller side, no score.

At first i thought it was someone trying to make some bs batches of ladies becuz of the G's which were a hit, although now if im not mistaken most of the real ones are gone (the completely white, crumbly round .G or G.)

These are not in any way related to the gspots, but the lady stamp is essentially the same. I also some what looked like dozens of reports on different batches of these, some were good mdxx high pills, some were pure methbombs. and most were facing right i believe.

However, after a friend ingested these, i decided to give it a whirl.

VERY relaxing roll, but hits like a wall of bricks after about 30 mins. The roll lasted 6 hours, but I definitely suspect MDMA + MDE, because the peak was more relaxing than any roll ive ever taken. I was stimulated in the way mdma stimulates you, but i felt more like just chilling out, i even watched fight club for the umpteenth time. And after a while, glowsticks and poi became unappealing. The empathogenic and especially sensual (pertaining to the senses, not neccesarily "romantic") effects of this pill were stronger than most. A pretty loved up pill.

Anyone who gets their hands on these, they are completely clean, only MDXX.
Definite MDE content, but i think mostly MDMA. Either way, a great mix, a hard roll, and no trouble going to sleep. However, these were the only non-amphed pills that ever gave me jaw tension. Oh well. Fractal, over and out.

Last edited: