• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Ladies (facing left) [Socal]

Onoe

Bluelighter
Slightly beveled. I can't find them on pillreports; experiences?

Suspected contents: Amphetamine/MDMA.

Anyone have a clue to the amount of each?

hmm blue ones of these i have never seen pink and green only. but th epink were a long time ago and they were real good green is whats hot now it looks like.

PillReport Update:
I consumed 1.
Its Methamphetamine; I cant say how much meth was in these, but there was very lil MDMA. I would say maybe 25mg. Thats just a rough guess. The meth definetly overwhelmed everything else.
Highly Not recommended.
I almost passed out; it was horrible.

Fortunately I was able to sleep shortly after; i took some melatonin. It helped.:eek:

I had a few friends try these last weekend and they all thought amphetamine for sure. Havent got the chance to test ill get back to here when i do though.

These are copy cats. the original was a great batch of blue ladies facing left in southern Kali from october to january last year.

I've had the good batch of Blue Naked Ladies. Very little Ampethamines, but they were there. I'm guessing 60-100mg's of MDMA. Thats just a guess though.

Those look familiar but something about them doesnt exactly match up with the Oct-Jan batch I think

Onoe said:
Slightly beveled. I can't find them on pillreports; experiences?

Suspected contents: Amphetamine/MDMA.

Anyone have a clue to the amount of each?

I took em, like it says on PR, mostly caffeine amphetamine, slight amount of mdma, we took 2 initially, me and my friend, he had some beers with it, and i dunno if it was a catalyst, but it accelerated his reaction to it, i on the other didnt have any effect, i would call them some waves here and there, rly a shitty pill if you ask me, and i live in n-b canada, might want to try to get your hands on some orange ladies. mostly mdma. hope it helps, peace.

Last edited:
according to the reagant results on pillreports by thizzleface, there seems to be more mdma than amp. i also reagant tested these and got the same results. these are from the southern california region though. And these look very similar, if not the same as the green and orange ladies from about 6 months ago.

I have one of the old blue ladies that I saved from october. It's a much darker blue, with no specs inside.