• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Guns/Glocks? - please respond asap

Ringfinger

Bluelighter
Hey guys my friend is offered some "blue guns". He or I havent seen them just heard that they are glocks and are 'blue'.

Anybody have ANY info on them aside from whati seen on pillreports?

I have read some good reports about the purple ones, are the blue/purple ones the same or are there really a blue set and a purple set?

this is alarming in particular:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9221

but then i see these which look legit:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10008

Last edited:
There seem to be a lot of different batches of these going around...you never know which one you're getting. You should get a testing kit, you'll be so glad you did. :)

Dude glocks are the shit. I have yet to have a bad one. Enjoy and see ya on the flip side

Oh yeah dude, if you're getting a good deal on them, and for some reason they're mad cheap (not the cleanest press but a fucking dank bean), stock up on them. The orange ones were the dank originals, white ones and greenish blue ones are fucking radical. Strong doses of dank molly yessir. Take two, call me in the morning ehehe

i just picked up some blue glocks/gunz they are blue wit white in them like white specs.......i tested them they came up like a dark dark dark blue wit the mecke test.......

i'm in the nj/philly area tho

I tested the orange glocks, the light green ones, a light blue one and a white one and they all tested just black/dark purple with the marquis. I like them, I like them a lot.

But on the real. The orange glocks were the best out of the bunch. The original orange glocks. I would give these rolls a 10/10 and that's saying a lot. These rolls are the way ecstasy pills should be. Fucking orgasmic.

I'm not saying its the best ecstasy i've ever eaten, not by far. Molly still holds a special place in my brain I call hole #2; but molly and rolls aren't the same. I've had some pretty ridiculous molly before ehehe =D