• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue dogs/wolves - Meth?

psilophile.7

Bluelighter
Had pills yesterday, that were very expensive [I'm fucking pissed] that were essentially bunk. I didn't get any of the trippy effects I usually experience on good MDxx pills, however they were easy to snort, and great to snort, everyone who had taken them was pretty tweaked, and even pretty lovey, but looking back, and having browsed the ecstasy data sites, I'm guessing they were most definetely not MDxx.

It was fun, most horrendous comedown ever, I feel completely debilitated unlike any other psychedelic I have ever taken before, haven't been able to sleep for 12+ hours... Extremely paranoid.

Judging by the tweakage, complete lack of sleep, mass paranoia, the fact that it most definetely was not MDxx of any kind, and the fact that it made by pupils pretty fucking huge, was it meth?

Thanks a lot guys, for your answers.

Sounds kinda like meth.
were the rolls blue with white specks?
because we have those around here and there called blue panthers.
but they were really really really good.
maybe a fake batch.

It was my first time rolling in the us, and for a while I thought to myself that maybe they're just speedy american rolls, that that must be how people like them here, and all the other rolls I've taken before have been smacky (MDEA?)... But these are just crazy strong speed pills, I'd say.

For sure though, blue with white specks.

EDIT: We also smoked some of this pill on a cigarette, and it was active. (Dead giveaway?)

Nobody can tell you what you took.

You need to find out what you are going to take.

Its to late now.

Please buy and use a test kit in future. It just might save a life one day.

Also try using Pill Reports and also your regional bluelight drug discussion forum.

Check out some of the threads stickied at the top of this forum for more info.

Got an Ecstasy question? Click here for comprehensive assistance.

Thanks for the move, PFF.

To the OP - did these look like the "Sirius" dog? We have reports of the "Sirius" dogs possibly containing piperazines, but as MazDan said, nobody can tell you what was in your pill. You should get a testing kit...you'll wonder how you lived without it. :)

Meth in pills in the states is now almost as rare as MDMA. The pills you speak of were probably either the sirius dogs or the thundercats. Both come from the same outward press, dome back, small bevel on the front press. Neither react to Marquis but have the effects you speak of which would indicate one of 4 or 5different piperazines or a combo of these.