View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Blotter strength of street acid vs lsd analogues

rollinwhite

Greenlighter
Hi, I was wondering about blotter strength and wasn't able to find an answer so I figured I'd ask here.

You often hear that the dosages of acid sold on the streets on any given blotter isn't as strong as they're claimed to be. I've read countless times that when someone sells a tab that's supposedly, say 250ug, in actual fact, the real dose is much weaker, say 100ug. There's no real way of measuring the dosage for most people so I assume there's a lot of guesswork and estimation involved.

My question is, is that mostly a thing with LSD-25 that's being sold illicitly? Are the LSD analogues like 1P/1cP/1V or AL-LAD/ETH-LAD which are often sold online as 150ug hits accurately dosed or is the same kind of false advertising a thing with those as well? In other words, how consistent are those hits compared to the great variation you get with "regular" acid?

As far as I know, in the Netherlands people can have their blotters tested to see what dose they have. Anyone here who's ever done that with the analogues I mentioned? I'd be very interested to see how true to the labeling those tabs are dosage wise.

Thanks

I've tripped on 300ug 1cp-lsd for 12 hours once after a few weeks of not taking any, while when I take it weekly its more like 6-8 hours.

Strength is subjective.

all of the analogues that i got off the web that were 100 to 150ug seemed to be put on the paper to be accurate. the doses seemed to be the same and i went through a few different sheets. this was all from the same canadian site that stopped selling. they were pretty accurate i have to say.

with stuff that i got off of the street, the blotter paper always seemed a lot thicker, so i think there might be more inaccuracy. like one time i got a ten strip and you could see that two or so tabs worth of it looked colored, like tinted purple almost on the white paper. one half of the strip was like super stronger than the other half. i've never gotten that online. so i don't know. i'm sure there are street dealers that lay the stuff on the paper properly, but i've seen other wise.

Strength is subjective.
Absolutely. And tolerance increases very quickly with acid.
The details aren't in this article, but I recall an interview with some of The Mamas and The Papas wherein they described taking drops of liquid LSD at first but by the end of the week they were taking gulps from the quart jar.
Oh, how I would have loved to be there!

Last edited: