• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blister packaging - used for fakes?

Quite a fascinating subject this @AlsoTapered has brought up.

I see the Loughmans Diazepam from Iran are all coming in strips now. I wonder based on the high maintainance theory of pressing tablets into strips, are these then likely being pressed by the Iranian government?

With the low prices on Diazepam regardless, it seems to me that having them in strips doesn't really add anything. But then equally there is nothing still on the market that's loose which actually contains Diazepam. So maybe it's necessary for them to move at all.

The medicines in Iran are extremely dubious. Iran is notorious for being a nation through which drugs are smuggled. An Iranian BLer looked into one suspicious Iranian pharma company and he confirmed that they were linked to the government and supplying the 'grey' market.

Don't forget that Iran has 12 'Commercial Development Zones' situated next to ports. Now, a drug that enters and exits that zone is NOT legally entering Iran. So a lot of grey market companies have set up in those zones. After all, as long as a drug isn't affecting Iran in a negative manner, why make efforts to stop it.

The medicines in Iran are extremely dubious. Iran is notorious for being a nation through which drugs are smuggled. An Iranian BLer looked into one suspicious Iranian pharma company and he confirmed that they were linked to the government and supplying the 'grey' market.

Don't forget that Iran has 12 'Commercial Development Zones' situated next to ports. Now, a drug that enters and exits that zone is NOT legally entering Iran. So a lot of grey market companies have set up in those zones. After all, as long as a drug isn't affecting Iran in a negative manner, why make efforts to stop it.

Yeah i've heard of a couple brands Iranian pharmas. And production of heroin and crystal meth definitely exists there. I think similar to Myanmar or North Korea, all these places are allowing drug production to happen and look the other way, but the vast majority of the product is sold in foreign markets.

I've heard good reviews on Iranian methamp and diazepam to be honest.

I didn't say the product wasn't good - but those zones are dubious in whatever nation they exist. A few years ago the CIA found out that some US guys were using a US 'Economic Development Zone' to sell maraging steel - a very expensive metal with few uses. It's export is banned since it's used to produce Zippe-type centrifuges to enrich uranium.

I THINK they were selling it to Pakistan.

But a LOT of dubious stuff goes on. In Australia almost all of the drugs come through EDZs because one can take them out of one container and place them in another so a load can APPEAR to have come from some other nation.

I didn't say the product wasn't good - but those zones are dubious in whatever nation they exist. A few years ago the CIA found out that some US guys were using a US 'Economic Development Zone' to sell maraging steel - a very expensive metal with few uses. It's export is banned since it's used to produce Zippe-type centrifuges to enrich uranium.

I THINK they were selling it to Pakistan.

But a LOT of dubious stuff goes on. In Australia almost all of the drugs come through EDZs because one can take them out of one container and place them in another so a load can APPEAR to have come from some other nation.

Yeah i got what you meant man, completely agree too. Very dubious the whole production/market in these countries.

Fascinating the whole matter surrounding Economic Developmemt Zones. I had heard similar with a huge synidcate known as The Company or Sam Gor Synidcate, using such methods to get drugs into Aus, without appearing like they had came from Asia. As far as smuggling goes, it's a smart way of doing business.

In the 70s rich South American and Mexican criminals would fly by private jet to the Colón Free Trade Zone (Panama) to buy luxury goods and buy/sell both drugs and weapons.

It IS the smart way to do business because those CIA people were up to their own things in that US EDZ and the arrests almost didn't happen.

I have a feeling that their is a certain amount of quid pro quo between the murkier elements of governments and organized crime in these zones. YES they are big, but still small enough for a criminal gang to quite efficiently spot a black operation and leverage their knowledge to ensure that they in turn aren't hassled.

Of course, given how much drugs are worth in Australia and given that their is a totally legal precursor just 2 simple steps from oxymorphone (generally regarded as x5 diamorphine in potency and more euphoric), one could QUITE LEGALLY import them and then export... something... and claim it was THAT precursor.

As a rule, NOTHING leaving Australia by ship is ever checked at the Australian end. What would be the point?

But that done, that precursor would yield a product worth about $4000 (AU)/gram. I'm just surprised that it hasn't happened yet. The ABF is GOOD, but Australia is truly vast - how on earth would you FIND a lab in the outback?

In the 70s rich South American and Mexican criminals would fly by private jet to the Colón Free Trade Zone (Panama) to buy luxury goods and buy/sell both drugs and weapons.

It IS the smart way to do business because those CIA people were up to their own things in that US EDZ and the arrests almost didn't happen.

I have a feeling that their is a certain amount of quid pro quo between the murkier elements of governments and organized crime in these zones. YES they are big, but still small enough for a criminal gang to quite efficiently spot a black operation and leverage their knowledge to ensure that they in turn aren't hassled.

Of course, given how much drugs are worth in Australia and given that their is a totally legal precursor just 2 simple steps from oxymorphone (generally regarded as x5 diamorphine in potency and more euphoric), one could QUITE LEGALLY import them and then export... something... and claim it was THAT precursor.

As a rule, NOTHING leaving Australia by ship is ever checked at the Australian end. What would be the point?

But that done, that precursor would yield a product worth about $4000 (AU)/gram. I'm just surprised that it hasn't happened yet. The ABF is GOOD, but Australia is truly vast - how on earth would you FIND a lab in the outback?

Yeah 100% even to this day it sounds like over in Australia it must be one of the better ways to get a shipment through successfully.

I completely agree with you there is a quid pro quo between governments. Mainly because they're all upto shady shit themselves, and all profiting from drugs somehow or other.

It is surprising no one has done that. I bet someone in Aus has surely thought about it. Although they do still seem to have an abundance of fairly pure heroin there, well purer than most places. Still crazy prices per mg on the heroin when you compare it to Europe.

I wonder is the only reason no ones already done this that large amounts of said precursor being bought up itself might catch the attention of law enforcement?

What DOES kind of surprise me is that no Australian makers has got it together to produce ACCURATE, FAKE oxymorphone tablets that ACTUALLY contain oxymorphone. Orally oxymorphone is only x2 oxycodone. IV it's x10.

I've tried oxymorphone (made from oxycodone) and conclude that it ticks every box. Even IN the rush was like an equipotent dose of IN diamorphine and the SURPRISE was that the initial high just wore off slowly from 4+ hours down to nothing +8. It just kept on going WAY longer than H.

The only better opioids I've tried were Palfium, Ketogan and Levo-Dromoran (all IN).

In a nation where so many users have no habit but occasionally just have a joy bang, I imagine it would be popular. Given 1g oxycodone in resulted in 900mg oxymorphone out, it also seems like 'homebake' would show up... but I suspect OC users love THEIR product.

It's not just a feeling friend its fact. Your 💯correct.