Blasting and cruising - experiences?

bdomihizayka

Bluelighter
I am on HRT. I take 2 shots subcutaneously of Testosterone cypionate a week - 150/150.

It's been forever since I cycled, as I fell into hard drugs and couldn't have cared less about my appearance or health whilst being a bitch to my more hedonistic desires... but I remember cycling a few months on with test-c, then my pct consisted of 4 weeks of tamoxifen. I never had gyno or muscle loss issues after cycle, just a bit of motivational/ strength loss.

I started lifting a few months ago, and am eager to blast and cruise. I was wondering how to go about this in an efficient manner. Obviously PCT won't be needed.... so I can blast for a month at say 600/week then go back down to my usual dose?

Any suggestions or opinions on the matter? Would love to hear it.

ALSO my thyroid is fucked up. I am between being hypo and hashimotos- currently having multiple rounds of bloodwork done to find out how it's going to be treated. Is blasting high levels of test detrimental to your thyroid at all?

I believe that lifting should maybe be considered as the first option. Why not swimming or running before going there?
If you had muscle loss, lifting would have to be done a little later, after you are more trained into exercises in general imo.

A blast should be for 10 weeks or more on any ester ccypionate or longer, 4 weeks isn't going to do shit

Psh I say blast until your wallet or bodily organs need a break. Turn down for what?! I'd say ease into this though. First blast may be 400 test and an oral or something. Can always up the dose to suit your needs.

Or maybe even just an oral if thereiis a cruise dose of test already in the background??

I am on HRT. I take 2 shots subcutaneously of Testosterone cypionate a week - 150/150.

It's been forever since I cycled, as I fell into hard drugs and couldn't have cared less about my appearance or health whilst being a bitch to my more hedonistic desires... but I remember cycling a few months on with test-c, then my pct consisted of 4 weeks of tamoxifen. I never had gyno or muscle loss issues after cycle, just a bit of motivational/ strength loss.

I started lifting a few months ago, and am eager to blast and cruise. I was wondering how to go about this in an efficient manner. Obviously PCT won't be needed.... so I can blast for a month at say 600/week then go back down to my usual dose?

Any suggestions or opinions on the matter? Would love to hear it.

ALSO my thyroid is fucked up. I am between being hypo and hashimotos- currently having multiple rounds of bloodwork done to find out how it's going to be treated. Is blasting high levels of test detrimental to your thyroid at all?

There has been much debate on the true half-life value of testosterone cypionate, pfizer put it at 8 days, I'd say it can be closer to 4-6.. Either way, it could take test-C up to 4 weeks to reach maximal blood concentrations, lowering the dose after 4 weeks seems kinda pointless... 8-12 weeks is a decent amount of time to obtain decent gains before optimal side effects kick in.. tapering down to a cruise or HRT dose after that period would work well in your case..!!
For optimal thyroid function take 5 brazil nuts per day for adequate dietary iodine and selenium...