⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Blade Runner (1982) | "On The Edge of..."

Blade Runner (1982) | "On The Edge of..."

If you are any sort of fan of the film, you simply must see this incredible documentary on how they made it.

Last edited:
Hello may friend. I just acted somehat rashly, in fully spontaneous amd unplanned fashion And literally without much "reason". If any. By real definition.

I hope to recount sensiblly later, As this was in clear hindsight an inadvisable action in the moment so will be an experience of a different nature to ride here over which I have very little influence or control at the moment.

I just took the dose of Kava as well as fresh set Sativa vaporisation. None of this was planned nor was the deep six hour sleep I fell into early Saturday evening.

I'm sure since we will be invading me now. And I doubt I will be able to even make pieces of the experience even on reflection right now which would make it unique any way Which I am still conscious and memorably present enough to realise I now have consumed exactly 29.9 mg of LSD this year! To the point at this moment which is uncanny and purely coincidental if we believe that of course. 🙂 This will test my body and consciousness here in ways maybe it has never quite been tested before and I don't mean that fearfully or negatively just objectively.

Last edited:
This will really be absolute full surrender here imminently I'm just trying to get myself in a fitful conscious and physical condition effectively before I feel I will literally for now lose both my body and mind but when I say lose it's more like a detachment where Nothing is severed as such. Speaking Thus Far at least And for simple record

Because I genuinely may need that later

Which I simply need to get to first