Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(bk-2C-B/~100mg) First Time - Background Chill

louie8dog

Greenlighter
After reading plenty of posts and other trip reports that have been surfacing just as recently as that drug, I had no idea what to expect. It all sounded interesting enough, and I wasn't hip to the RC scene when its unanalogous father was still legal, yet still heard amazing things about regular 2C-B and figured "This is my chance."

One gram package of product was successfully delivered, along with a free sample of 25C-NBOH (a report will be posted with equal response). My good centigram scale was recently liberated from me, and with only a shitty decigram one that couldn't clock 0.1 if it tried, I was forced to eyeball. Alas, the fuckin horror. A compitent friend and I did our best to separate 10 equal piles. The product came pretty powderized, was slightly starchy, with a bunch of little tiny clumps through-out. White, turned purple in my spit, and about 1mg burned like fucking hell up the nose.

No 2x tolerance whatsoever. Been a few months since I've tripped on anything (last was unfortunately 25i) so I had the initial pre-trip anxiety. Just felt a tad rusty on the brain cells, daily cannabis use has made sure to keep me something slight from sober at all times so stepping out of the double comfort zone was a thing, but it was managable.

T0000: Homies and I drop ~100mg each at 9:30pm
T0100: Nothing
T0130: Very slightest effects. Maybe some audio clarity. Maybe some feels
T0200: Still extremely baseline. In the background. All the pre-trip anxiety magically transformed into a great mood that was boosted with the company I was with. Still pretty in my zone, very little trippiness but memory and other silly things were notably altered
T0300: Very slight roll. Slight sweat on palms, reminiscent of 25i. Feels good, am totally at peace, but not much euphoria. The only euphoria was produced by my positive vibe and thinking, not by any noticable feels. One homie looks anxious and weirdin out a little, other homies note similar effects as mine. General consensus: not much at all
T0400: Still feel quite stimmed. Noticed it feels only a little bit harder to breathe. Good mood is seeming to fade from the homies as I see there hopes for a trip was let down. They did not see the positive mood lift. They did not see the social and introspective vibe

Its 3:00am now and I still notice only baseline effects. Slight psychedellic undertone to everything was cool. I don't feel disappointed about the low intensity as much as the homies were. They have long since fallen asleep. Its very slight, but insanely interesting and comfortable. The thoughts are unlike I've ever had before. Hard to describe, but very social and outward with a positive energy. Only slightly dark, not depressing or negative, everything just feels like it has a dark humor to it.

Opinion: will definitely try a higher dose. This light experience was a good one because I feel like my toes got nice and wet again in the deeper lakes of my mind. Smoked some cannabis during the comeup, but felt nothing crazy. Took a kief hit about two hours ago, just intensified the feels a bit. The key word is definitely "slight" at a dose like this. Haven't had any visuals to really speak of until now, looking at my phone keyboard for so damn long has those letters doing some squiggly stuff. Overall, despite the bland vibes the homies were putting off, I had enjoyed the general feeling of well being. That's really the best part: it's like it gives you an unshakable assurance that everything is incredibly perfect in the moment. Not even the bitter 20 degree cold outside could make me feel bad

First post too, wassup Bluelight

*edit* Next day at 10am. Slight afterglow, slight reminiscent effects, slight headache. Nothing overwhelming, just feel slightly clouded with pressure above my eyes. CEVs last night got vivid, never had CEVs before this actually. Ever morphing fractals with minute detail and dull colors sometimes forming into detailed objects. Will wait two weeks and dose alone at 150mg and see where this spectacle takes me.

Last edited:
To me this is more a club party drug
I took it 3 times at clubs, and i had the best trip with only 100 mg on a minimal night.
It makes music just so much better and its really close to mdma on that point
Anyway thanks for the report !

I agree with your statement Ow9, definitely a party drug. I was entranced and pumped by music, but the homies ended up being too ADHD to trance with me. Chill sesh was cool, but I needed more. I found myself craving the rave. Next dose will be 150mg at an event or party most definitely