Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bisolvo Pastilles DXM

trenagade

Greenlighter
Hey y'all has anyone had experiance with bisolvon dry pastilles they come in a box of twenty with 10.5mg of dextromorphan as the active ingrediant if so how many did you take? Was the nausea worse than than Robitussin syrup? And would anyone have an idea of an extraction :)

why would you want to extract dxm from them if they are in the form of a 'dry pastille'

i imagine the nausea would be less than syrup

a good first timers dosage for dxm is 80mg

i also hope they start selling these in my state...

PS if you are on any ssri meds, do not take with dxm because there are interactions between the two

Thanks for nothing!!! Mysterie !! But Ive had experiance with dxm previously at a 500mg dose's and I'm planning to go higher so that means I'm going to have to try and eat around 50 to 60 of theses pastilles which are about the size of a 1dollar coin and x3 thicker and have the density of a extremely hard candy which isn't going to be fun so I was thinking if there was an extraction that could be performed it would be much easier cleaner and safer to consume

You're better off extracting from the syrup than from those. Not to mention that the DXM content is far below that of Robo.

You never know what binders they use that may end up in the final product if you do decide to extract though, so you may not get pure DXM like you'd want.

Extracting the syrup is pretty simple and not very time consuming and you get a nice pile of (pretty much) pure crystals.

As for the nausea, have you thought of the possibility that these might swell a little in your stomach? Times that by 50-60 and the nausea is going to be pretty bad.

Thanks for the reply Re-distributed I have previously been very interested in a syrup extraction but have never gone through with it because of not being able to find certain materials needed such as clear ammonia in my state :( can you maybe point me in the right direction for a Australian extraction?? as all the ones I've read online are from the USA it would greatly appreciated.

As for consuming up 60 of these pastilles I'm well aware that it would be very unpleasant

I use the same extraction as everyone else. You can find clear ammonia at some pool/fish stores and sometimes hardware stores. It's possible to use cloudy ammonia though (you can evap and distil the soap out if you want) and, if careful, the end product contains no soap. You just have to take it slower to avoid the emulsion layer (or let it clear before syphoning the naptha off the top)

Cheers mate thanks a bunch :) one more question If your willing to help is about the naptha is zippo lighter fluid suitable ? or is there a better product you can advise me to use :)

Yes it is suitable, but it may contain other additives in it that leave a residue behind when evaporated. Shellite is the Aus equivalent of VM&P naptha that's referenced in all the extraction guides. There are other products that have a high % of Liquid Hydrocarbons that can also be used.